Gordon Strachan

Garfield

I think they know that if the first offence carries a big ban then the second will see him out for months. If they can only get the transgression at tynecastle wiped out then I'm sure the beaks will cave in, issuing nothing more than a wee token slap on the wrists for pittodrie.

I do take the point that septic are better without him, I mean such was our malaise over the last couple of seasons that anyone could have won the last 2 championships

Dont know what happened? Couldn't really care either to be honest, the guy is a f*cken scum b*stard, a useless manager and it doesn't make a difference if he is in the stands or in the dug-out.

one celtic fan on real radio thinks they will win the league by another 20 points this sason,osasard think their invincible,and schan was blowing his own trumpet by saying every game celtic have been involved were great games apart from the kilmarnock one,it's about time they start having a really bad run of results like we've had the past 2 seasons,i hate hearts but i'd love to see them knock celtic out of the cis cup