Thank you Jadams

Totally agreed but plg supporters on here have been name calling other posters for days now and you cannot expect people to lay down and accept this.

I for one will not stand being called a fud.

I'll say one thing about this sad & sorry episode in our clubs history coming to a close. It certainly can bring the worst out in people. Rangers fans throwing mud at each other enrages me,

Calling someone a tic fan because an opinion holds no water with them is the worst.

The price of democracy is free speech. If you don't like what you hear, be constructive in your criticism. Not insulting.

GET A GRIP.

I'll say one thing about this sad & sorry episode in our clubs history coming to a close. It certainly can bring the worst out in people. Rangers fans throwing mud at each other enrages me,

Calling someone a tic fan because an opinion holds no water with them is the worst.

The price of democracy is free speech. If you don't like what you hear, be constructive in your criticism. Not insulting.

GET A GRIP.

I agree, accusing people of being from the other side is terrible however, there have been posters on here who's opinions have not even been that of some genuine gers fans who have supported the manager. They have been much worse. And my earlier post was regarding the fact that a so called Gers fans seemed to call me that for posting an article from a newspaper.

GET A GRIP.

I agree, accusing people of being from the other side is terrible however, there have been posters on here who's opinions have not even been that of some genuine gers fans who have supported the manager. They have been much worse. And my earlier post was regarding the fact that a so called Gers fans seemed to call me that for posting an article from a newspaper.

when a rangers fan can call barry scum that is the word he used, then he deserves all he gets.

GET A GRIP.

when a rangers fan can call barry scum that is the word he used, then he deserves all he gets.

scum is as scum does

you undermine the club by running to the media behind everyone's back you define yourself.