Palermo v AC Milan match thread

bluenose_72

dominated the whole game, had numerous chances to finish things off at 1-0......and then they score 2 goals :( shot by miccoli and kalac made a meal of it, should have save it

quote from the commentator - "its daylight robbery for milan as they have dominated the whole game" :(

This is actually worse than our start last season, and that's saying something.

I don't give 2 piles of crap who played better; we lost, and that's the only stat which counts.

WGS has been coming out with this BS about 'we are playing really well' and is completely overlooking that: they're actually not, and, even if they were, so what? They're not getting the results they need.

Same thing here. We could play like the first 45 of Istanbul all the time without winning, and that performance would be irrelevant.

Sad times for the Rossoneri.

gutted, what can i say personally I think we need to get rid of the coach, despite how much he has done for us at milan, he came out and said the CL is more important to milan, MORE IMPORTANT!!! how the hell can he say that, we should be concentrating on serie a first and fore most before europe.

but thats just my opinion and i expect people (danny) to comeback with some reply fighting my opinion :P

gutted, what can i say personally I think we need to get rid of the coach, despite how much he has done for us at milan, he came out and said the CL is more important to milan, MORE IMPORTANT!!! how the hell can he say that, we should be concentrating on serie a first and fore most before europe.

but thats just my opinion and i expect people (danny) to comeback with some reply fighting my opinion :P

No can do. I agree with it 100%.

Carlo is loved by everyone apart from the fans. CL is NOT our priority, Serie A clearly is.

But we're miles off the pace for winning it.

Mourinho ?

naw, apparently he has been linked with inter though for some reason, even though mancini "won" serie a, for inter, but mancini job has apprently been on the line for ages, but nothing seems to happen, who knows!

Carlo is loved by everyone apart from the fans. CL is NOT our priority, Serie A clearly is.

but many people at milan have come out and said the main priority is the champions league, they have done for years!

but many people at milan have come out and said the main priority is the champions league, they have done for years!

and that approach needs to change! serie a should be our main priority, we have won one game!! not for the lack of goals we have scored, we can score goals, its our defence that needs sorting out ASAP.

Nesta isnt looking as sharp as he once was, dont get me wrong he is still a world class defender but he is getting caught out more and more.

SerieA has NEVER been Milans priority :lol:

As has been said it has and always will be the champions league.Milan are the Italians european side and Juventus have always been the domestic side

onehundredandfive3.jpg

This pic I think sums up how milan feel at the momet, ambro came out and said he is not disappointed about how the league has started for milan, just annoyed, well ambro.......... I AM disappointed, very , along with many other milan fans

and that approach needs to change! serie a should be our main priority, we have won one game!! not for the lack of goals we have scored, we can score goals, its our defence that needs sorting out ASAP.

Nesta isnt looking as sharp as he once was, dont get me wrong he is still a world class defender but he is getting caught out more and more.

we actually do need to start scoring more goals. we miss ronaldo atm and we need a sheva type striker who can get something from nothing when we arent playing well(we needed that badly against siena, parma and palermo when we wee on top but couldnt get that goal we needed!) we are starting to suffer the effects of not replacing shevchenko and not bringing in enough players during the summer and i dont think pato is going to be the short term solution as hes one for the future.