Palermo v AC Milan match thread

bluenose_72

I agree we miss ronaldo, but we have been scoring goals, ok maybe its not our strikers getting them all the time :lol: but we do score, I am quite worried though if we dont do something drastic the next few seasons for milan are going to get worse and worse :(

I agree we miss ronaldo, but we have been scoring goals, ok maybe its not our strikers getting them all the time :lol: but we do score, I am quite worried though if we dont do something drastic the next few seasons for milan are going to get worse and worse :(

sadly we arent scoring enough. 4 goals in our last 4 games and 3 points to show for it? that aint enough for me! ive heard rumours of milan bringing in anelka or kanoute. both good goal scorers!

rumours, rumours, rumours that all we ever hear at milan, and nothing substantial happens, i will believe it when I see it, lets just hope we keep up our form im europe and hopefully it will rub off into our serie a game

rumours, rumours, rumours that all we ever hear at milan, and nothing substantial happens, i will believe it when I see it, lets just hope we keep up our form im europe and hopefully it will rub off into our serie a game

i would be hoping that milan will realise the need for another striker and act upon it in january so those rumours may be true!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SOWSHPGh_IM

highlights from last nights game. we scored a great first goal. great play between gila, kaka and then seedorf. palermos first should have been disallowed as amauri appeared to control it with his arm and for their winner, kalac was to blame for that. awful goalkeeping!

gutted, what can i say personally I think we need to get rid of the coach, despite how much he has done for us at milan, he came out and said the CL is more important to milan, MORE IMPORTANT!!! how the hell can he say that, we should be concentrating on serie a first and fore most before europe.

but thats just my opinion and i expect people (danny) to comeback with some reply fighting my opinion :P

No can do. I agree with it 100%.

Carlo is loved by everyone apart from the fans. CL is NOT our priority, Serie A clearly is.

But we're miles off the pace for winning it.

but many people at milan have come out and said the main priority is the champions league, they have done for years!

I meant RIGHT NOW. We won it last year, surely to God our position in the table domestically should see us go hell for leather to fix that. I'm appalled by our shabby showings in the league.

gutted, what can i say personally I think we need to get rid of the coach, despite how much he has done for us at milan, he came out and said the CL is more important to milan, MORE IMPORTANT!!! how the hell can he say that, we should be concentrating on serie a first and fore most before europe.

but thats just my opinion and i expect people (danny) to comeback with some reply fighting my opinion :P

Carlo is loved by everyone apart from the fans. CL is NOT our priority, Serie A clearly is.

but many people at milan have come out and said the main priority is the champions league, they have done for years!

and that approach needs to change! serie a should be our main priority, we have won one game!! not for the lack of goals we have scored, we can score goals, its our defence that needs sorting out ASAP.

Nesta isnt looking as sharp as he once was, dont get me wrong he is still a world class defender but he is getting caught out more and more.

And why did he excel latterly last season and once again look like the best defender on Earth? Because he had something a damn sight better than KK or Bonera alongside him in Maldini.

SerieA has NEVER been Milans priority :lol:

As has been said it has and always will be the champions league.Milan are the Italians european side and Juventus have always been the domestic side

See my reply above. That said, you do realise you lot have only won it 10 more times than we have? 27. For a league which has been going for over a century, that's pretty pish tbh for a team who prioritises the league.

onehundredandfive3.jpg

This pic I think sums up how milan feel at the momet, ambro came out and said he is not disappointed about how the league has started for milan, just annoyed, well ambro.......... I AM disappointed, very , along with many other milan fans

But we're not allowed to be, we prioritise the CL remember (td)

i would be hoping that milan will realise the need for another striker and act upon it in january so those rumours may be true!

No chance.

We won the CL and what did we do with it? Nothing. Squat. We had a chance to absolutely affirm ourselves at the head of the table domestically and in Europe; buy in a few a-list players to really protect ourselves. And yet:

We started with the same team we had last season. No purchases. And no, I do NOT count Pato.

What makes you think we'll sign someone in January?

We're too schizophrenic for that. The last few seasons teaches us that no matter how well we play in Europe, it never rubs off on our displays in Serie A.

SerieA has NEVER been Milans priority :lol:

As has been said it has and always will be the champions league.Milan are the Italians european side and Juventus have always been the domestic side

See my reply above. That said, you do realise you lot have only won it 10 more times than we have? 27. For a league which has been going for over a century, that's pretty pish tbh for a team who prioritises the league.

Pretty pish???

You do realise the league title in Italy is very hard to win, hell most sides have had spells of success take a look at the history it aint no SPL title where the title rarely ever ever leaves Glasgow

And it should be 28

Pretty pish???

It means not very good :)

You do realise the league title in Italy is very hard to win,

So is the CL and yet RM and Milan are runaway leaders in its history.

hell most sides have had spells of success take a look at the history

See above.

it aint no SPL title where the title rarely ever ever leaves Glasgow

Kinda irrelevant. 'Your' country is like 10 times bigger than Scotland?

It means not very good :)

I knew what it ment and the stastic of League titles won by Juventus is not "pish"

Kinda irrelevant. 'Your' country is like 10 times bigger than Scotland?

The size of the country does not matter, its the quality and competetion that counts