New Management System

one of the managers in my work is mates with Andy Cameron and the word going round Ibrox is that Walter Smith is coming in as general manager with McCoist and McCall working under him.

if this turns out to be true then I am guessing WS will be making the tactical decisions or at least giving McCall and McCoist a guide in team matters on the pitch.

BBC website also says that Webster loan signing will be announced 2morro and Brown and Thomson want to come to Rangers.

So who is making the call about Webster? Was it decided before LeGuen left? Would they let Durrant bring in a signing? Or has it got something to do with the shadowy ex-Gers waiting in the wings?...

Signing Webster on loan is a good decision in my books because if he doesn't impress then we won't have to try and selll him on or worry about getting him off the wage bill. But if he does it means that we can approach Wigan with an offer knowing that we have a player that has already adapted in our team and is ready to rock.

As for the management, it is purely speculation at the moment and we probably will have to wait until Monday to know what is the definitive structure.

Smith will bring in the knowledge, experience, passion, desire, commitment, ideas. He has a great reputation, he is very highly motivated and very disciplined but the best of all, he is RESPECTED!

McCoist will bring in drive, passion, knowledge, experience, discipline but will also bring in banter, motivation and laughter. He too is respected.

McCall will bring in motivation, hard work, eagerness to succeed, determination, new ideas and fight.

Three Bluenoses.

Le Guen might of been a good manager in France but in Scotland he had none of these qualities!

It just seems odd to me that transfer talk is continuing when there is no management. Surely the incoming men would have to want the players, or else the whole thing would be put on hold. Whoever is taking over has known about it for a couple of days and must have given the go ahead to pursue the signings that were planned.

Smith will bring in the knowledge, experience, passion, desire, commitment, ideas. He has a great reputation, he is very highly motivated and very disciplined but the best of all, he is RESPECTED!

McCoist will bring in drive, passion, knowledge, experience, discipline but will also bring in banter, motivation and laughter. He too is respected.

McCall will bring in motivation, hard work, eagerness to succeed, determination, new ideas and fight.

Three Bluenoses.

Le Guen might of been a good manager in France but in Scotland he had none of these qualities!

would be a great line up and hopefully will be a great management team as well

the 3 possible signings are what we need

1. mcgregor

2. ?

3. smith

4. murray/svensson

5. webster

6. thomson

7. burke

8. clement

11. brown

9. boyd

10. prso

gary o'connor and russel anderson would be the ideal signings with ian murray playing right back (he can't be as inconsistent and shite as hutton)

Garry O' Connor and Walter Smith, can't see that happening.

-------------McGregor-------------

Hutton-Anderson--Webster-Smith

Burke-Brown-Ferguson-Thomson

---------Boyd-McFadden-----------

While i wold be happy to see Smith at Rangers (again !!) i am dissapointed that we would lose him from the National Squad.

The SFA have had plenty time to give him a new deal but stalled on it. I'd love to see him lead us to Euro 2008 but he can't do both jobs.