So what happens to Hemdani and Gavin Rae?

J_RFC87

Rangers will not change to a back 5. Will be a back 4, with a defensvie midifleder protecting.

yeh i suppose scotland need a 5 against france/italy etc but its a bit different for us at home against Dunfermline or cowdenbeath....rule out my 5 defense idea

How can we signing players when we have no manager ?

Because we have Murray/Bain..

So they pick the players ?

Maybe we should change our name to Hearts

lol. Wasn't it Bain that signed Hemdani? I think these two have more say in who our targets are than most of us probably think.. especially since Fan Fan came out and said he didn't know who signed him.

Maybe the deals were more or less done when Le Guen was still here, and Murray has decided to go ahead and finish them off.. (at least it won't be a gamble like it was with all that foreign p*sh Le Guen signed)

i'd like to see him stay though, we need a good squad not just 11 players.

yes (tu)

But would he sit on the bench?

yeah he would be likely to demand a transfer if kept on the bench for an extended period of time.

Celtic seem to have a decent bench these days so it must be possible to keep these players happy......maybe its a winning team.....something we don't have at the moment.... :(

i'd like to see him stay though, we need a good squad not just 11 players.

yes (tu)

But would he sit on the bench?

yeah he would be likely to demand a transfer if kept on the bench for an extended period of time.

Celtic seem to have a decent bench these days so it must be possible to keep these players happy......maybe its a winning team.....something we don't have at the moment.... :(

maybe people who sign for celtic have lower standards for everything in general :P

I like Hemdani and he rarely makes mistakes.. but I think we'd benefit having somebody who contributes more.  Not sure if this is his type of game tbh..

Rae simply isn't good enough.

We need someone to put the foot on the ball and just calm a game down sometimes. Hemdani does this week in week out, and as you said rarley makes a mistake.

imo his biggest problem! by the time he makes a pass the opposition have everyone in their own half! clement , hemdani and sebo will follow plg out the door!