Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

craigeee

Working on a romance novel...

82 posts in this topic

Big Smitz took hold of Donna’s hand, Smitz’s manly hold and sovereign covered fingers filled Donna with a sense of anticipation. Thinking to herself “those digits will be up ma gash later†she came over a little flushed and giddy with excitement. “You awrite doll?†enquired Big Smitz. It was frowned upon to act like you cared about a girl when the young team were present but when it was just Smitz and a lady, he knew all the right things to say. He could melt a girls heart with his tales of fights down the circus, and he knew it.

They walked together hand in hand, to passers by they must have looked like loves young dream, walking away chatting happily about their mutual love for DJ Rankin. I doubt Gav would ever have imagined that Smitz and Donna would get on so well after just minutes of meeting each other, but as usual Smitz’s banter was winning over yet another girl. Smitz had always lived by the view that “Any holes a goal†but Donna was different. He could imagine him and her seeing more of each other, if this girl was a lacoste tracksuit, Smitz would wear her everyday.

“Where we gaun’?†Donna queried.

“Ah know a place an a can tell yer wantin’ beefed, aye?†Smitz teased, He always found the forward approach to work best with females. If he was wanting to insert his penis inside a ladies vaginal opening he would tell them. There was no pussyfooting around any subject with Smitz and that was probably the reason why he was so successful when it came to pumping.

A little shyly Donna replied “Aye, am no gonae lie, yer a stunner..â€

“Resultâ€, Smitz thought to himself as he led her to a secluded wooded area that he had been known to frequent with certain ladies in the past. Used condom wrappers from his past conquests lay scattered around the area. “See they jonny wrappers aw aboot here, they are aw mine…yasss†he boasted to Donna.

Donna knew she was getting a man of experience, there had to be at least 10 wrappers lying there, and that was just the times when Smitz did use protection. She couldn’t even fathom the amount of times he must have had intercourse without but the thought of it just aroused her even more.

Life has a way of kicking you in the balls at the worst moments, and it was just then it happened. She thought she was just extremely wet due to her obvious arousal at the sight of Big Smitz Her nipples were like ginger bottle lids as soon as she saw him but when she looked down at her white tracksuit bottoms she noticed a red stain starting to seep through at the crotch area. Her period had came and she knew Big Smitz would not be best pleased. The only time Smitz liked to see blood was when he had chibbed a rival gang member, not pouring out of a gaping vagina.

“Smitz, ah need to go.. ah forgot ma da is gittin’ oot the jail the night and ah said I would see himâ€. A stupid excuse but desperate times call for desperate measures. She ran off into the distance, blood dripping down her leg. All that ran through her head was “there better be vanish or somethin in the hoose or ma trackies are ruined!â€.

Big Smitz looked on in bewilderment. Had this really just happened?. No girl had ever spurned his advances, he didn’t believe her excuse and rightly so. Why hadn’t she told him earlier.

As she disappeared out of sight Smitz thought to himself that this may be a blessing in disguise, the fact that he hadn’t penetrated her gash yet just wetted his appetite even more and for once he was going home without getting his hole, but in a strange way he wasn’t quite bothered, for Smitz may have just met the love of his life…..

I'm off home now but I'll be walking down the road pissing myself thanks to this.

You've got a rare talent Craigee.

That's amazin!! :lol: :lol:

Please please continue writing this :lol:

Donna is based on you...

;)

:craphead:

Who's Smitz based on then? :lol:

And btw, I own nothing that is Lacoste...let alone a tracksuit :lol:

Donna is based on you...

;)

you used to until you got it covered in period blood.

:P

Donna is based on you...

;)

you used to until you got it covered in period blood.

:P

oh yea, that's right i forgot - i was trying to block it from my mind :craphead:

excellent. how did the English teacher receive these when you handed them in?

I wish I had wrote these at school... most teachers would love them but have to discipline me aswell

I wish I had wrote these at school... most teachers would love them but have to discipline me aswell

they'd probably struggle to make that sound as inappropriate as you just did though

:lol:

I think I am going to pen another one of these this evening, big smitz's love life has been secret for way too long...

Whens the book due out craigee thats a goldmine your sitting on, i expect a pm to let me know when i can purchase said book