Bears of Morecambe and Lancaster

DarcheVinny

hello fellow bears,

as a Rangers fan for 20 years and counting i watch every rangers game i can, we have setanta at home, no problem, however for champs league, i have to go out in morecambe to a pub, often on my own sceaming at the plasma the kind bar staff give me, i want people to join me, following rangers in a big group and gettin wreckd every tuesday and wednesday that rangers beat another top team in europe, where are you all?????

if anyone is a ger in morecambe or lancaster let me know!! i go to 'upstairs downstairs' in morecambe west end, hardly the ritz but it shows the gers, someone join me!!!!!!! so i no longer have to be a one man army!!!!

My Nan lives in Morecambe next time im over, i'll come and have a drink with my fellow Ger, still trying to find a Ger friendly pub in Manchester tho, theres loads of Irish/Celtic places, no rangers maybe im not looking hard enough

My Nan lives in Morecambe next time im over, i'll come and have a drink with my fellow Ger, still trying to find a Ger friendly pub in Manchester tho, theres loads of Irish/Celtic places, no rangers maybe im not looking hard enough

exactly nearest one to me is the blackpool supporters club! benidorms where we should be!