* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have they got over their sticky spell with the well worn tradition of pure and utter jamminess?

Is that a technical term? :lol:

It is for me, but as far as the tims are concerned, they call it battling spirit!

I thought there second goal was offside the first time I watched it, but I have watched it again and don't think it was to be honest. (Even though I grate my teeth saying that).

There are three old firm games left so we'll be at least six points ahead of them at the end of the season! :rangers:

I thought there second goal was offside the first time I watched it, but I have watched it again and don't think it was to be honest. (Even though I grate my teeth saying that).

There are three old firm games left so we'll be at least six points ahead of them at the end of the season! :rangers:

The rules were read out on the radio last week, if ANY part of the forwards body is ahead of the defender then he is offside, that was decreed correct in the case of Cousin, but not fucking mentioned with the tims.

The rules were read out on the radio last week, if ANY part of the forwards body is ahead of the defender then he is offside, that was decreed correct in the case of Cousin, but not fucking mentioned with the tims.

any part of the forwards body that can legally play the ball is the ruling.

In other words it is ok for your hand to be beyond the last defender but not any other part of your anatomy. I haven't seen the goal in question so I don't know what part of him if any was offside

Ahhhh! Cheers for that, he is still a little toss pot though and for some strange reason I'm glad we didn't get him.

I watched the highlights last night on the beeb website, MacDonalds second looks offside, certainly more so than Cousin's was deemed at Utd last week, made me wonder have they got over their sticky spell with the well worn tradition of pure and utter jamminess?

Apparently they have because McGeady's shot tonight took 2 deflections and yet still went in :ohmy:

They sure get some amount of luck at home in the CL, dodgy freekicks, goalies making an arse of it, deflections, the only game I have seen them really dominate and deserve to win in the past few seasons was Benfica last season. Every other time the other team tends to miss a shit load of clear cut chances, you know the rest.

• 4 months later...

Would be nice to see the sheep get a wee win at the torbett towers tonight. If they dont then hopefully it will go all the way, penalties would be good along with a couple of knock's to McAnus, McGayday, Broon3 and Skippy.

Can't see it, 3-0 celtc.

I'd settle for that (tu)

not for me.

when his career ends a disappointing failure, I don't want to hear any spouting about

"aye, see uf he'd no broke his leg man, he'd have been playing fur Real Madrid and that"

I'd settle for that (tu)

not for me.

when his career ends a disappointing failure, I don't want to hear any spouting about

"aye, see uf he'd no broke his leg man, he'd have been playing fur Real Madrid and that"

This, is a very good point CG. But, fuck him, get his legs broke. GHLB !!

I'd settle for that (tu)

not for me.

That would make it 100 times better another sob story! :beer2:

Great quote from Jimmy Nicholl

"If there are only 30,000 fans at the game, I hope there are 30,000 fans booing the Celtic players off at half-time.

"If there is a crowd of 50,000 or there isn't, I don't care.

"As long as they are getting booed off the park at half-time, that will do me lovely."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/s...ups/7301203.stm

Archived