* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A club that has historically abused children for the best part of 50 years. Now they're exploiting a handicapped kid for their own gains. They really are pretty disgusting institution!

Just now, B1872 said:

A club that has historically abused children for the best part of 50 years. Now they're exploiting a handicapped kid for their own gains. They really are pretty disgusting institution!

I'd pin that on the parents, did you say what the dad (i think it was) posted after the ross county game?

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'd pin that on the parents, did you say what the dad (i think it was) posted after the ross county game?

No what was it? Are they getting some sort of money out this as well? You should need a license to have kids! 

Just now, B1872 said:

No what was it? Are they getting some sort of money out this as well? You should need a license to have kids! 

Something along the lines of "Daddy i'm going to write to santa to put that referee on the naughty list"

They'll be getting publicity, apparently there is celtic fans who dislike jay as well because he gets all the first class treatment. Which understand, i mean i feel sorry for the young lad, terrible thing he has. (and we've done charity for people with similar like Ricksen or young Lee). But he just keeps getting it and getting it, trackside at big games and so on. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Something along the lines of "Daddy i'm going to write to santa to put that referee on the naughty list"

They'll be getting publicity, apparently there is celtic fans who dislike jay as well because he gets all the first class treatment. Which understand, i mean i feel sorry for the young lad, terrible thing he has. (and we've done charity for people with similar like Ricksen or young Lee). But he just keeps getting it and getting it, trackside at big games and so on. 

Yip. A few tarriers couldn't get tickets and he was getting tickets for games so they don't like him lol 

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Did they not bring him on the pitch at Ibrox after the Hogmanay game aswell?

Disgusting fucks.

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

They really are a special breed, heard a couple of them today in work talking about the dive "thats it starting for next week" 

They genuinely believe the world is against them, it really will be glorious if we beat them on Sunday thanks to a dodgy penalty.

Taken by a Garner who should've been sent off 2 minutes before hand. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Yip. A few tarriers couldn't get tickets and he was getting tickets for games so they don't like him lol 

I geniuely feel sorry for good hard working Celtic fans that lose out on tickets because of him.

Archived