* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don't know why, but I always remember them winning away to Gretna, 2 last minute goals, think he got the two.

That rings a bell, I'm sure they were down 1-0 and they won 2-1, I think it was at fir park

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

When is Forest up in court for getting his knob out in a public place. Think it was a disco and might have been twice in the same night

He was in Prestwick and he had it out twice.
Once in a bar and then he was walking about the street with it out.
One old bird was heard saying "what I saw wasn't worth hanging out"
Walked away from the court with a caution.
Being in charge of the legal system worked for that wee bheast.
His dick is the same length as his nae neck. :mutley:

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

He was in Prestwick and he had it out twice.
Once in a bar and then he was walking about the street with it out.
One old bird was heard saying "what I saw wasn't worth hanging out"
Walked away from the court with a caution.
Being in charge of the legal system worked for that wee bheast.
His dick is the same length as his nae neck. :mutley:

That is shocking he should be on the Register as a minimum. Is he allowed near children unsupervised at training. What does his PVG check look like. 

5 hours ago, Scott1872 said:

There will be nothing more satisfying than the day we sing  cherrio to ten in a row.

The fact they have the cheek to think they will do that when they're only at 6 and we've been in the league for two angers me, it's this massive ego they have about there club.

I will cry with tears of joy when we stop it, please let it be this season rangers.

I'm taking a month off! ??

10 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

A former professional footballer has admitted sexually assaulting a young woman as she slept in her bed.

Ex-Manchester City and Glasgow Celtic player Chris Killen, 35, was in a "stupefied state" from alcohol when he went into the spare bedroom of the house the woman was staying in, in Bury, Greater Manchester, and touched her sexually.

Killen had pleaded not guilty at an earlier hearing but admitted the offence shortly before he was due to go on trial before a jury at Minshull Street Crown Court, Manchester, on Wednesday.

He stood in the dock and pleaded guilty to a single charge of sexual assault on September 17 last year.

Lisa Judge, defending, said the guilty plea had been made on a "specific basis" as to what Killen had admitted doing, and this had been accepted by the prosecution

The basis of the plea was not given in court and no further details about the sexual assault were made public.

Miss Judge said Killen, of London Road, Adlington, near Macclesfield, had "no relevant" previous convictions.

Gary Woodall, prosecuting, said Killen's basis of plea was "inconsistent" with the complainant's statement to police.

But after "lengthy discussion" Mr Woodall said the complainant had "taken the lead" and there would now not be a trial given Killen's admission of guilt.

Judge Maurice Greene adjourned for the preparation of pre-sentence and psychiatric reports on the defendant.

He gave Killen bail but added: "At the end of the day this was a sexual assault on a sleeping young woman. It's a serious matter.

"All sentencing options will remain open to the court."

New Zealand-born Killen represented his country in the 2010 World Cup after playing for Middlesbrough and Celtic and starting his career with Man City as a trainee.

His playing career also included stints at Hibernian, Norwich, Oldham Athletic, Port Vale and Wrexham.

He will be sentenced on August 1.

:britney: Dirty bastard 

Beasts and Celtic, like flies and shite

49 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

If Celtic meet Linfield they are refusing tickets for Windsor because of fears of their fans safety..this is the latest news. Some Celtic fans saying on twitter they will go into Linfield stands:lol:..aye dead on

:lol:

And they thought Bobby Sands was a martyr :UK:

moved allegedly to the Friday 14th...jesus wept, how the feck do they get to determine as and when, i know the 12th etc, but if they cant be trusted and all that, im sure the local constabulary have dealt with worse and can understand their concerns, if it was us..........

They're really bricking it now. 

Give it big licks walking up to Ibrox, infront of Beer-Sheeva fans, St Brenda can do no wrong, even the news said unbeaten cellic when talking about Europe:lol: Trying to spin the narrative to suit themselves. 

They'll never survive in Belfast the 12th or not, hope they get done in all over the shop. Try singing songs of terrorism over there, cellic scum. 

21 hours ago, Scott1872 said:

There will be nothing more satisfying than the day we sing  cherrio to ten in a row.

The fact they have the cheek to think they will do that when they're only at 6 and we've been in the league for two angers me, it's this massive ego they have about there club.

I will cry with tears of joy when we stop it, please let it be this season rangers.

That's what gets me as well. The arrogance is laughable. Imagine calling yourself the invincibles for winning the league when your only rival has been severely handicapped by years of shit like we have. They got all loud for a bit under that tadger O'neill as well despite having been shagged silly for over a decade by us. Shameless classless bastards.

Same with the club itself with they way they exploit all this 'we came from Ireland' guff. Yet the papers seem to point the finger at us when it comes to promoting our links to NI. They have actually invented huge myths that make out their club was almost solely responsible for the emancipation of poor Catholics in Scotland. Heard their CEO referring to them as a storied club. It's clearly a marketing strategy yet not a peep from the usually half mad media. The main problem with it is that we play the role of some kind of evil institution whilst sellick fc have done every kind of good and have saved the planet.

Came across a video were they had even taught kids in Thailand to sing 'celtic is a club for everyone'. That's them at the same bollocks. They wouldn't feel the need to always put things in such ways if they were just a normal club. It's trying to contrast themselves to this image of us being bigoted because of the so-called sectarian signing policy. Yet again anyone can see they have signed more Irish players than Shamrock Rovers. 

Funny how they never knocked back tickets for Cliftonville or Israel ?

Different this time thought because Linfield are full of bigoted Sevco zombies. 

Or because they know their own fans can't be trusted, as demonstrated by the multiple fines by UEFA in recent years. 

Scum.

DC_AwYDWsAAZ6dM.jpg

6 hours ago, William McBeath said:

That's what gets me as well. The arrogance is laughable. Imagine calling yourself the invincibles for winning the league when your only rival has been severely handicapped by years of shit like we have. They got all loud for a bit under that tadger O'neill as well despite having been shagged silly for over a decade by us. Shameless classless bastards.

Same with the club itself with they way they exploit all this 'we came from Ireland' guff. Yet the papers seem to point the finger at us when it comes to promoting our links to NI. They have actually invented huge myths that make out their club was almost solely responsible for the emancipation of poor Catholics in Scotland. Heard their CEO referring to them as a storied club. It's clearly a marketing strategy yet not a peep from the usually half mad media. The main problem with it is that we play the role of some kind of evil institution whilst sellick fc have done every kind of good and have saved the planet.

Came across a video were they had even taught kids in Thailand to sing 'celtic is a club for everyone'. That's them at the same bollocks. They wouldn't feel the need to always put things in such ways if they were just a normal club. It's trying to contrast themselves to this image of us being bigoted because of the so-called sectarian signing policy. Yet again anyone can see they have signed more Irish players than Shamrock Rovers. 

I'm always noticing the sly digs the scums marketing team are having at us. It's not very discreet either.

Thats why i wish someone at Rangers would grow some balls and actually counter it. I'd love to see a billboard with something along the lines of:

"Be part of a club with a history to be proud of, get your season ticket now"

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

"Be part of a club with a history to be proud of, get your season ticket now"

Can't be many season tickets left but you could add a line to your suggestion like "and help us sweep ..... add your own ending"

Subtle enough to wind the cunts up.

15 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Can't be many season tickets left but you could add a line to your suggestion like "and help us sweep ..... add your own ending"

Subtle enough to wind the cunts up.

A club you wouldn't be scared to leave your kids with.

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Funny how they never knocked back tickets for Cliftonville or Israel ?

Different this time thought because Linfield are full of bigoted Sevco zombies. 

Or because they know their own fans can't be trusted, as demonstrated by the multiple fines by UEFA in recent years. 

Scum.

DC_AwYDWsAAZ6dM.jpg

Fucking sickening how they're playing the vicitm card in all of this despite the fact this uproar is caused by the behaviour of the Celtic fans themselves. Utter scummy cunts. 

Archived