* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

keep reading kerrydale meltdown, its a fucking riot :lol:

By far my favourite Twitter account. 

It amazes me thinking about some of the states we've been in over the last few years, yet these delusional bastards still provide us with laughs on a daily basis. 

Manager Brendan Rodgers is hoping celtic centre half Jozo Simunovic has the nerve to deal with the Paris Saint-Germain forward line of Edinson Cavani, Neymar and Mbappe after surviving a stare-off with Lionel Messi last season.

Forgive me if am wrong was it not a 9-0 over both games? :lol:

29 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Manager Brendan Rodgers is hoping celtic centre half Jozo Simunovic has the nerve to deal with the Paris Saint-Germain forward line of Edinson Cavani, Neymar and Mbappe after surviving a stare-off with Lionel Messi last season.

Never fail to amaze me these horrible bastards and their allies in the media.

46 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

...and Messi scored 5 of the goals over two games.  :confused:

Imagine the scenes if he hadn't survived the stare-off.

16 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

...and Messi scored 5 of the goals over two games.  :confused:

Imagine the scenes if he hadn't survived the stare-off.

:lol: So he can handle a £400 million forward line after Messi only scored more than half of their goals they conceded against one team :lol:

21 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Meanwhile almost 60,000 tarriers will display banners praising terrorists and sing the praises of terrorists.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the opposite with banners in support of the Parisian victims and messages of support and unity with the French.

The "grate", (sic), celtic need to been seen as the world's best sympathisers for the victims and downtrodden..... they don't do irony do they?, and of course not forgetting their need to be loved!

...."And if you know their history!",   only selective history mind you!

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

By surviving a stare -off with Messi , think he could be meaning ,he never offed himself because of it :rofl: 

So,

PSG legally albeit immoraly make a mockery of financial fair play - taigs welcome them with open arms.

Neymar involved in countless financial irregularities with the authorities - taigs welcome him with open arms.

New taig signing involved in a raft of criminal activity  - No condemnation from taigs

Taigs publicly highlight the financial gulf between the two clubs - However a) ignore the financial gulf they have over most other clubs and b) suddenly forget theirs and the media's public valuations of all things taigs. By my estimation the taig front line, braceface and Armstrong must be worth at least 900 million Dembele dollars. If anything this should be an easy win for the taigs.

Contradictions, denials, deflections, selective memory, hypocrisy, the taig way.....

Archived