* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the biggest myths in football, this so-called champions league home fortress. Their record against decent sides in europe has been shite for years.

Games like tonight just shows up rogers tactical naivety. Regardless of money spent, the taigs only tactic seems to be sly  follow through kicks at the opposition and when they do get the ball, just run in a straight line and hope defenders jump out the way like they do in scotland. Just one defeat in the league and i think the wheels might come off and it'll be back to investigating referees amid cries of masonic conspiracies.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He looks like a retard

Did you see him after he got booked? Hyping up the crowd, acting the hardman and cheering himself? :lol: 

Guy is a grade A cunt who thinks he's better than what he is. He'll be down in Alloa in a few years time. Hope Bruno snaps him in half. 

Still laughing at Brendan Rodgers believing their own hype and opting to play Roberts ahead of an 18 year old up against one of the best players in the world instead of Forrest who would have actually run back :lol::lol::lol: 

Walter would have relished playing that PSG team with every single player behind the ball demanding 100% discipline and defensive organisation. The ONLY way to get a point against these teams. 

That lot were fucking pressing the PSG back 4 / Motta / Verratti what did they expect would happen :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

BBC Scotland (yes I kid you not) just pointed out Brenda is responsible for two of Savco's biggest ever gubbings in Europe. They even pointed out (I had to check the dial on the radio then) that the last time Savco lost five at home was to us. In the 60's apparently. But slating Brenda? This is illegal up here I thought.

In all seriousness how many times are they going to get away with it. Multiple fines, IRA banners and now a fan having free reign to jump onto the park to try and assault an opposition player.

surely a game behind closed doors is the only logical step.

Archived