* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Think it's his scarf ,although could have been explosives , just never know these days with all the terror threats 

It looked to straight for a scarf if that makes sense maybe he was going to try strangle him then but I don't think it is a scarf or if it is has a flag cane in it as far to straight.

Any photos from other angles?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

It looked to straight for a scarf if that makes sense maybe he was going to try strangle him then but I don't think it is a scarf or if it is has a flag cane in it as far to straight.

Any photos from other angles?

Think the scarf is pulled tight by right hand 21743389_1751966601497479_49907112891099 other side of it could be round his neck (obviously no tight enough ) 

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Think the scarf is pulled tight by right hand 21743389_1751966601497479_49907112891099 other side of it could be round his neck (obviously no tight enough ) 

Trying to attack a player while trying to strangle yourself must be a new kinda special as its pulled hell of a tight :lol:

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

cunts getting slashed now fans getting ko'd all in a night at paradise. :lol::lol::lol::lol: 

They daft bastards knifing each other ? 

Probably trying to see if they got the same blood as hibs fans , :mutley: since they seem to think they're related by blood ,divorced by football :duh:

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

:lol:

Hate half n half scarfs ,hate them 

I was watching with my mate and said I remember years ago swapping my Rangers hat for a Dortmund knitted hat in Danny Cains still got it to this day fuck half n half scarves no way would I wear one.

After his total embarrassment as a manager in the EPL, Brenda, the unctuous tranny, was still delusional - thinking he/she was still the great manager, failing to understand why no one came calling.

His/her only reason for taking the big step down to manage Paedo FC was to use the scum as a springboard to get back to the epl to where he/she thought he/she belonged.

Brenda convinced him/her self that last years worst away defeat in the history of the paedos in Europe against Barco was ok because the humiliation had happened when he/she had just taken over the team.

Tonight, a  year later, after the worst home euro defeat in the history of the club, and everything he/she had worked for - a way out of the paedodome, is a fucking shambles!

Make no mistake about it, the tranny, along with the delusional paedo support are totally fucking shattered this night.

Tom English:

A spectator ran on to the pitch, was allowed to make his way towards Mbappe and then appeared to aim a kick at the winger. celtic fans booed him, but the damage was done.

All about the subtleties - disassociation.

Absolutely fantastic night. To see and hear those cunts squirm yet again after embarrassing Scottish football once more is priceless! :mutley:
I've said it before and will again, they have hit a glass ceiling, and I assure everyone, they will not improve as a team. There is only one way to go for them, and that is down!!!

Granted it may take a while domestically, but it is inevitable.They got lucky with Dembele last season, and they have made a cunt of it with him, as he will want out, and not for the silly money they all thought they would get last year! 

The absolute icing on the cake will be for Anderlecht to fuck them into 4th, and pretty soon they will realise no cunt wants to go there in January, and their top guys will be looking at how to get out their contracts.

Archived