* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Their wee left back was made to look tonight exactly what he is...overhyped shit! He was awful, which he always is in games against a half decent team.The media can hype him and dembele all they want, but no serious team is going to offer any money for them. These fuckers are there for the taking this season!

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Why does everyone associated with cellic think anderlecht are a pushover?

Quite simple really, cushy.....Prepare yourself for some timmy logic lessons.  Bayern Munich got humped against Hoffenheim who haven't won anything since Noah was learning carpentry to build a boat, and who change managers quicker than Crystal Palace; so the scum have came to the conclusion that Bayern Munich are on the slippery slide and will be easy pickings for their "Invincibles"...So by their assumption where Bayern hump Anderlecht 3-0, it stands to reason that the Anderlechters may as well not bother turning up and just  take a 3-0 forfeit instead of being beaten 10-0 by Broonaldoes marauders. 

8 hours ago, chris182 said:

Nae sure why PSG would allow a loan player to play against them? Strange

Apparently they are allowed by UEFA rules to do it, but not in domestic games.....or something like that.

*** Did that Roberts not play against Man. City last year?

I think this has proved what I've been saying. That's not a good tarrier team. I hate to "praise"them if you will but MONs team wouldn't have been scudded like that. At home.that cunt had them beating the best sides in europe. 

I also believe even Lennon's team from 2010/11/12 were better than this one. They have one or two players who'd make that team but for me they're nowhere near they tarrier teams.

Our 3iar side would.also wipe the floor with them.

They might have gone unbeaten domestically but they're not even the best tarrier side in the last 10/year never mind anything else 

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I think this has proved what I've been saying. That's not a good tarrier team. I hate to "praise"them if you will but MONs team wouldn't have been scudded like that. At home.that cunt had them beating the best sides in europe. 

I also believe even Lennon's team from 2010/11/12 were better than this one. They have one or two players who'd make that team but for me they're nowhere near they tarrier teams.

They might have gone unbeaten domestically but they're not even the best tarrier side in the last 10/year never mind anything else 

They are defo there for the taking this season

4 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Just a pity no bears were driving past at the time and smashed them up to fuck .  I wonder if paddy power would see our sense of humour if those to cunts were rushed to the Queen Elizabeth hospital.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Strachan and O'Neills teams were far better than this current lot . As was our Manchester and 3 in a row squad . It showed just how delusional Rodgers was when he stated that Scottish football had not done anything in twenty odd years despite these squads making European finals and champions league last 16 appearances .

Their worst ever defeat (Red Imps), their biggest ever away defeat and home defeat. Hopefully Bayern break that record at Parkhead again. 

These cunts are there for the taking this season. Tierney shown up for what he is, a very average, slow footballer who kicks the ball away at every opportunity.

Ralston looks and already acts like a real bitter tarrier fuck. An absolute stick on to be sent off or riled right up at Ibrox if he plays, and also a stick on to show his classlessness as well. 

That Ralston looks like a rite prick that you would love to knock fuck out of. Up against a better class of team and his comeback is to laugh in Neymars face like a demented leprauchan. Me lucky charms, me lucky charms. You would think he would just put his hands up and say, "fuck it" but no, just make an arse of myself at 3-0 down like my fans. Am glad I'm going into work soon. See they still don't get it, in Europe they are pish but still want to mouth of before any games because well I don't know why. Everyone outside of that taig club knew they were onto a good doing but still they mouth off. 

And the comeback will be the usual " sevco, five years, clubs died, were in champions league" ???. Am going to laugh and laugh and sing five songs all day out of boredom. Cunts.

Archived