* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

And I also see that there is hardly any mention of the cunt being on the park on the online news. But it's ok, sssssshhhhhhhh. We won't need to mention and try and hide it and make it go away like they do in this country. We have all seen it and so has the European officials. Hope there stand gets shut down even though I prefer it open as I enjoy seeing them abusing and taig on taig violence against each other. Hahaha

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

And I also see that there is hardly any mention of the cunt being on the park on the online news. But it's ok, sssssshhhhhhhh. We won't need to mention and try and hide it and make it go away like they do in this country. We have all seen it and so has the European officials. Hope there stand gets shut down even though I prefer it open as I enjoy seeing them abusing and taig on taig violence against each other. Hahaha

Repeat offenders.... they do offend a lot!

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

That young right back with the downs syndrome looks fucking dreadful. Hopefully he plays at Ibrox. 

Aye but its just a pity we are fucking shite down the left.

Hopefully John or Nemane can do something V Partick to get in contention for the game at Ibrox.

11 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

That young right back with the downs syndrome looks fucking dreadful. Hopefully he plays at Ibrox. 

Totally agree. And we shouldn't say..but it was psg...it doesn't matter, you can clearly see that he is absolutely terrible. I know Windass isnt everyone's cup of tea, but he has the pace and skill to rip the piss out of that right back. And there is no way the prick will get through the game without at least a yellow card. 

"He said, “It wasn’t a big deal. I won’t dwell on that too much. If that is the case, and that is the way he wants to be, then fine. I don’t care. Like I said, everybody is different, so I won’t lose any sleep over it.

“I didn’t fear the likes of Neymar. I didn’t dwell on it too much. I just knew I had to play my normal game. I prepared for Neymar the way I’d prepare for any normal game.

“I did exactly the same routine. It’s just another man on the pitch you are playing against. I don’t put him on a pedestal. You just deal with it.”

http://futnsoccer.com/2017/09/13/celtic-man-opens-up-about-being-snubbed-by-neymar/

fucksake!

21 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Totally agree. And we shouldn't say..but it was psg...it doesn't matter, you can clearly see that he is absolutely terrible. I know Windass isnt everyone's cup of tea, but he has the pace and skill to rip the piss out of that right back. And there is no way the prick will get through the game without at least a yellow card. 

I'm not sure about Windass tbh. He's looked good against the shite sides this season but he made Whittaker look like Cafu against Hibs. Probably the best option we have out on the left though unfortunately (although I've seen next to nothing of John and Nemane).

Archived