* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, Dougie_B said:

Look it up - it's part of the SPFL Competition Rules - the cannot play against Lending Club in any domestic competition; European matches are obviously different.

Exactly,Dougie..... and that's why I'm positive Roberts played against his parent club,Manchester City last season in the CL, but the likes of Stokes,McGregor,McGeoch from Hibs and Christie from Aberdeen couldn't play against the scum.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that was one of our youngsters talking like and behaving like Ralston I wouldn't want him in our jersey again.

He was outclassed which is no embarrassment but like a typical mhanky cunt it's his mouth and his actions that is his downfall.

I'd expect our lad to be giving Neymar a tough time but still retain some class, playing against guys like that can do wonders for confidence and your learning etc and he has royally fucked it up by trying to act like Conor McGregor.

I'm not Neymar's biggest fan as a person but I'm with him on this, Ralston was obviously out for browny points with his mates and a good story for down the pub telling cunts he laughed in the most expensive player in the world's face, after he had been brutally raped by him for the opening goal in a rout.

Oooofftt , roidy ralston was interviewed after the game ffs , what one loada shite he was spouting , Think his mhanky club hung him outti dry there ,by letting him open his mouth at such a young age ,especially after being handed his dinner all night on the pitch .(Was just on SSN there ) 

12 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

If that was one of our youngsters talking like and behaving like Ralston I wouldn't want him in our jersey again.

He was outclassed which is no embarrassment but like a typical mhanky cunt it's his mouth and his actions that is his downfall.

I'd expect our lad to be giving Neymar a tough time but still retain some class, playing against guys like that can do wonders for confidence and your learning etc and he has royally fucked it up by trying to act like Conor McGregor.

I'm not Neymar's biggest fan as a person but I'm with him on this, Ralston was obviously out for browny points with his mates and a good story for down the pub telling cunts he laughed in the most expensive player in the world's face, after he had been brutally raped by him for the opening goal in a rout.

Exactly.

Don't forget we gave young guys like Darren Cole and Kyle Hutton Champions League experience at a similar age and with similar amount of games under their belt and they were ok, and they didn't act like idiots.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Exactly.

Don't forget we gave young guys like Darren Cole and Kyle Hutton Champions League experience at a similar age and with similar experience and they were ok, and they didn't act like idiots.

Yes. Theres getting in amongst it and theres acting the cunt. 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Working away so never caught any of this, sadly.  PR7 must have been injured then?  Or caught a std from his wee lover?

Another one? What the fuck?! This better just be a CR7 pisstake.

:megaanguish::megaanguish::megaanguish::megaanguish::megaanguish:

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Absolutely reeking out the boy :lol:. Proper classless tarrier. Hope he plays against us, he'll get sent off our outplayed. He's one of they ones that just wants to severely injure any opposition player if they get the better of him. 

They grow up idolising lennon's , browns , di canio's attempt to be some sort of hardman persona whilst always been ready to greet and play the victim when things go against them . These characters are idolised at that hovel 

imagine being 18yo, playing in the CL, having maybe another 20 years of football ahead f you, but already know that the highlight of your career is making a cunt of yourself trying to laugh in the face of a player that has literally made a cunt of you for the whole game

Archived