* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Gotta laugh at the wee prick banging on about Neymar. I bet Neymar had probably forgotten who the fuck he was on the flight back home.

He reeks of desperation, and trying to play to the green and grey gallery.

I hope Neymar remembers his face for the return game in Paris.

I like neymar .I seems to want to do these bastards and you can see he dislikes them 

whereas that wee prick Messi .pays them lip service 

10 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Apparently Everton now want to pay big money for Tony Ralston after scouting him in the Champions League...

Who the fuck actually writes this pish? He just got absolutely destroyed in that game, a fucking mannequin would have been closer to Neymar

If true, which I very much doubt, the Everton are in real trouble. I mean, the guy is fucking rank . Truly, a terrible footballer. But the media will do everything to try and make money for them. 

35 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Apparently Everton now want to pay big money for Tony Ralston after scouting him in the Champions League...

Who the fuck actually writes this pish? He just got absolutely destroyed in that game, a fucking mannequin would have been closer to Neymar

I was going to write; How long before the tims give it Club X is wanting to buy Ralston for millions of Dembele Dollars?

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Probably the most disturbing headline of the year. The record actively condoning assaults, painting this guy as a hero

IMG_3560.JPG

So that gutter rag is now encouraging lawlessness and vigilantism?

Don't wait for the police and courts to do their job,  just take the law into your own hands from now on and they will have you a hero on the front page. 

12 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

So that gutter rag is now encouraging lawlessness and vigilantism?

Don't wait for the police and courts to do their job,  just take the law into your own hands from now on and they will have you a hero on the front page. 

A VIP tour of Parkhead awaits 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Probably the most disturbing headline of the year. The record actively condoning assaults, painting this guy as a hero

IMG_3560.JPG

The media are throwing this kid under the bus for this, he's merely a manifestation of that vile institution who this mentally challenged individual idolises.

The sanctions scum will receive is not down to this one act, for fucksake its not even the first time a fan has attacked a player during a European game. Brown got off with trying to kick a player in the head only this week, its the likes of him and the pathetic spfl that's responsible.

Archived