* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Was talking about this Juan Ghuy and physical attacks at work yesterday...how many is that now?  All we could come up with was;

Bottle against Rapid Vienna,

Dallas coin,

Ricksen lighter

Dida assault

Mbappe assault

Surely there's been more than that?

Strachan, at least once.

54 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Was talking about this Juan Ghuy and physical attacks at work yesterday...how many is that now?  All we could come up with was;

Bottle against Rapid Vienna,

Dallas coin,

Ricksen lighter

Dida assault

Mbappe assault

Surely there's been more than that?

Attacked our very own Ally Maxwell when we beat them in 94.

Ally Maxwell.jpg

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

So that gutter rag is now encouraging lawlessness and vigilantism?

Don't wait for the police and courts to do their job,  just take the law into your own hands from now on and they will have you a hero on the front page. 

My memory is playing tricks on me as I can't remember however I presume there were similar press releases and pull outs congratulating and praising heroic Rangers fans who tried to defend their own players against all odds from unprovoked attacks from thousands of mindless gutter Edinburgh cunts after police and stewards failed to do their primary job of protecting the health and wellbeing of footballers whilst in their workplace? Or maybe I missed that one.

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Probably the most disturbing headline of the year. The record actively condoning assaults, painting this guy as a hero

IMG_3560.JPG

Pity there wasn't such vigilante fans about to administer instant justice when the two ten year old Rangers fans  were getting bottled.

Then again, probably the motivation for his action was that his team may have to play behind closed doors rather than any concern for the PSG player that was attacked.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Eastern European teams have had ground closures for racist chanting, here is a guy trying to assault a black player, possibly racially motivated, and i bet they get a paltry fine.

probably be given the keys to the city for highlighting the issue.

Archived