dummiesoot

So in my time following Scottish football...just off the top of my head 

Strachan assaulted on pitch while playing for Aberdeen

Rapid Vienna player assaulted

Hugh Dallas assaulted

Ricksen assaulted

Dida Assaulted

Mbappe assaulted

The oldest English language newspaper in the world The Newsletter published this great article a few years ago written by a professor at Queens University Belfast

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/celtic-fc-apologists-need-to-look-at-themselves-1-1860400

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Hugh Dallas assaulted

Ricksen assaulted

Dida Assaulted

Mbappe assaulted

The oldest English language newspaper in the world The Newsletter published this great article a few years ago written by a professor at Queens University Belfast

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/celtic-fc-apologists-need-to-look-at-themselves-1-1860400

Add Gordon Strachan, Ally Maxwell and Rapid Vienna again...

http://ifyouknowtheirhistory.blogspot.co.uk/2007/11/celtic-fan-attacks-gordon-strachan.html

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Probably the most disturbing headline of the year. The record actively condoning assaults, painting this guy as a hero

IMG_3560.JPG

To be fair, if some we wankstain ran on to the park to assault an opponent I'd be first in the queue at the side of the park wanting to give him a slap.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Can't believe how their lapdogs in the media are spinning this to make Neymar into the villain.

"Neymar will never be loved like Messi". That will be Messi the convicted tax dodger? Double standards in this shithole are unbelievable.

Hope all this gets back to the PSG players- might give them an extra spur for the next game. No matter what they are paid they still have professional pride eh? 

I would settle for double figures :lol:

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Hugh Dallas assaulted

Ricksen assaulted

Dida Assaulted

Mbappe assaulted

Reading that article is a serious eye opener and shows how biased our media is .that would never be published in this country 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Hope all this gets back to the PSG players- might give them an extra spur for the next game. No matter what they are paid they still have professional pride eh? 

I would settle for double figures :lol:

I'd have settled for 0-6 the other night blooming 41/1 I had and was tempted by the 15/1 own goal but never bothered :duh:

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Hugh Dallas assaulted

Ricksen assaulted

Dida Assaulted

Mbappe assaulted

Great article . Also liked the part where even the Irish try and distance themselves from them . Pointed this out before . Their whole sense of Irishness seems stuck in a early twentieth century time warp . 

7 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

If true, which I very much doubt, the Everton are in real trouble. I mean, the guy is fucking rank . Truly, a terrible footballer. But the media will do everything to try and make money for them. 

To be fair mate . I'm not so sure he is rank . He is solid defender , and most definitely one of their own .

I think , he will be like McNammara in short time .

He is sort of defender I usually like . Time will tell . Would love to be wrong . He was playing against Neymar after all

5 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Great article . Also liked the part where even the Irish try and distance themselves from them . Pointed this out before . Their whole sense of Irishness seems stuck in a early twentieth century time warp . 

Think their was that incident with Diouff as well . Oh maybe it was just him assaulting 6fans . Sure that's how it would have been portrayed up here

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

And when they accuse us of being racist  you can always point the Sinn Fein  celtic supporter in the direction of their founders quote."No Irish nationalist should regard a negro as his equal":megaanguish:

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

To be fair mate . I'm not so sure he is rank . He is solid defender , and most definitely one of their own .

I think , he will be like McNammara in short time .

He is sort of defender I usually like . Time will tell . Would love to be wrong . He was playing against Neymar after all

He is a fuckin Ned who has played a couple of games and was ripped to shreds the other night. So when have you actually seen him play then? He committed more fouls than lego and that takes some doing. Thank fuck you don't sign our players 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

And bang as the screw turns the tarriers media partners have released a lovely wee story about the best atmosphere ever experienced at "mythical" parkhead as told by the PSG ultras :lol:

Wonder what game the mong in the video was at then? 

13 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Probably the most disturbing headline of the year. The record actively condoning assaults, painting this guy as a hero

IMG_3560.JPG

Tony Lavelle is a ragin Tim from the Bog in Falkirk, used to have the ginger hair, still got the close together eyes I see, DR making him out to be some sort of vigilante acting on behalf of the other ragin tims, stewards and police at fault for not stopping the wee twat getting on the park in the first place , thought they had armed polis on ? Ideal ?

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

Brenda was on the radio earlier on tonight saying his players are humble when they win????

They must be the most deluded people in the world.

Aye and that 'chick' didnae have cock n baws Brenda! 

Lying cunt

Archived