* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

No League has ever been won or lost in fucking September..I fancy us to get a win next weekend..:UK:

I am just going to spend the week completely ignoring football apart from Tuesday against thistle . Then by the time Saturday comes I will have convinced myself we will sneak a win :lol:

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I am just going to spend the week completely ignoring football apart from Tuesday against thistle . Then by the time Saturday comes I will have convinced myself we will sneak a win :lol:

Being down in Nottingham now I can manage to do exactly that..Keep myself in a self contained POSITIVE ABOUT Rangers bubble and bring those fuckers on..

12 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

Taking in Warbos brand of garbage?

Not a chance in hell...I will be able to nip thru and see Man City or I would go see Derby or Notts County 1st..Only way I will be in the Forest Ground will be if they play Man City in the FA Cup..I have also been given the details of a good Bear who lives in Burton and we will probably take turns driving up to see Rangers when work commitments and finances allow...

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Brenda in the paper today...

I've seen a little bit of Rangers. They have clearly spent more money than us - and we are a Champions League club.

Oki doki Brenda.

As a CL club they should have been spending massive and avoiding the worst European result on their own soil.

Kim Jong Lawwell wont like that statement but your average tim is too thick to see past the dig rather than the truth.

Archived