* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Start Ralston? - Yes please :lol: fucking walking red card

Remember and shake his hand at the end boys, dont want to hurt his feelings

There's no way the ref will send off one of their players. The prick will get away with murder during the match if he starts. If he was wearing blue however, he would be a certain for a sending off. I am actually sure one of our players will see red for fuck all.

13 hours ago, orangecountry said:

Seen they're celebrating their annual accounts like winning a cup..

6.9 million profit made last year operating expenses up 20 odd million... without champions league they're in trouble. They'll not fluke threw to the group stages every year. 

What the fuck are they spunking their money on to only get a 6.9 mill profit? Are they quietly paying out to abuse victims in exchange for silence? 

9 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

What the fuck are they spunking their money on to only get a 6.9 mill profit? Are they quietly paying out to abuse victims in exchange for silence? 

Keeping up the rental on the Thai Tims

29 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

champions league revenue is huge but actually competing in it will cost them a good few quid .flights and accommodation for the entourage in away games .security (haha) policing for home games and bonuses payed out will all take a decent chunk of cash

plus they do have debts that they are paying off

They have poxed qualification a few times recently and it's kept them out the shit 

10 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Cant mind Mulgrews, but your right with Cha Du Rei. Blatent last man tackle to stop a counter attack 

I thought it was them both in the 3-2 game mate but Google tells me it was Wanyama and Du Rei.

8 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I still don't know whether it's them or us that run this twitter account as I only ever catch it on RM.

It is one of us, going into their forum and posting some of their thick and hilarious nonsense in a spoof account. The posts by them are real :mutley:

The Scottish FA faces the threat of a crowd-funded Judicial Review to its stance on the Rangers tax case, backed by supporters of celtic and rival clubs. From BBC Gossip

Let it go boys :rofl:

Also who are the rival clubs? Aberdeen and Hivs have already declared they want no part in it :lol:

Archived