* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The Rangers manager was correct in one regard. Brown does get away with things in games in Scotland.

He is a commanding footballer and leader and has an aura that helps him out. He sometimes goes unpunished for things other players get sanctioned for

English openly admitting he gets away with murder but digs Pedro up about it

See when I see images of that cunt doing his fucking kid on hard man stare....it makes me mad, I would honestly say the cunt would be lucky to last 1 game against Ian Ferguson or a Stuart McCall ?

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

See when I see images of that cunt doing his fucking kid on hard man stare....it makes me mad, I would honestly say the cunt would be lucky to last 1 game against Ian Ferguson or a Stuart McCall ?

Gregor Stevens or Kevin Muscat would be my preference.

On 9/23/2017 at 17:43, magic8ball said:

nothing will happen for the flare .the lieswell inspired rule that the club can't be punished for the actions of fans will stop any action 

The last thing we want is strict liability and not having it in Scotland was not Liewells rule.  In 2013 the "majority of members voted against proposals to introduce strict liability to combat unacceptable conduct in Scottish football".

50 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The last thing we want is strict liability and not having it in Scotland was not Liewells rule.  In 2013 the "majority of members voted against proposals to introduce strict liability to combat unacceptable conduct in Scottish football".

Agreed, They would find something to charge us with every game while still letting them away with murder.

18 hours ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Best would be John Greig or the quiet assasin 'Tam Forsyth - Jaws'. 

It's sad isn't it. We are naming all these great Rangers players of the past in how they would deal with that cunt.

Just shows me how far we have dropped when we haven't got anyone to step up and face this cunt head on.

I don't play football to that standard but if I did the first time I was up against him I would be rite in his face and no peace or rest for him. Surely our team aren't that much of a bottle merchants to fall for this hard man shite.  

Then again with the amount of decisions he gets away with our player would probably be off if he even looked at that labotamy the wrong way.

29 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Fenian cunts have actually got a song about the Rangers kit man. This is next level obsession. 

Another epic fail by the scummy cunts, If I was per chance in that bar, and as a Rangers supporter I'd be asking "who's Jimmy Bell and why do you want him to die?" because I honestly didn't know of him, and they answer....cos he's Rangers kit man ?

It would be totally lost on me and probably by most of the mongos there.

All the best to Jimmy by the way.

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

Fuck Sake. Ask about 90% of Rangers fans and they wouldn't know who Jimmy Bell is :lol: Their obsession is fucking horrendous. They'll most likely be singing about the canteen lady next. 

Aye they know him, I don't, I don't know the name of groundsman or the tea lady but they probably do.

So what's the point if it just goes over most folks heads ?

Just read brown gets away with the arm on Morelos on Saturday , good old ref thomson saw fuck all ,then there's the sfa compliance officer :justno: anthony mcglennan  , he has, decided there were no incidents warranting disciplinary action during Saturday's game. :mutley: , so apart from brown, there's also tiny fuckin :taig: and his antics ,also the flare thrown onto the pitch . Oh well tjhere's a surprise then 

8 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Aye they know him, I don't, I don't know the name of groundsman or the tea lady but they probably do.

So what's the point if it just goes over most folks heads ?

Only reason I know him is because of his parody account on Twitter :lol:

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

They sang it on Saturday 

Correct. Loud and clear. 

A quick google search and tweets are there suggesting he refused to clap during a minutes applause for Jimmy Johnston - said tweets seem to have resurfaced in August this year for reasons only the warped brain of of a beggar could try and explain.  Imagine having a song about our Kit Man - lunatics. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattmcglone9/status/896673464513417217?lang=en

Archived