* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

And you fall into a small section of our fans who constantly praise the scum and slag Rangers.

Why?

Where have I praised the tarriers? Show me and I'll answer that one.

I don't slag us, either. I say it how it is. We are shite. Actually, we're beyond shite. Our last three games have included a loss at Ibrox in an Old Firm game where we didn't as much as lay a glove on them, then prior to that, two games against Partick who we failed to beat twice over 90 minutes. They were bottom of the league with one point before the first fixture.

Is this what you mean by "slagging Rangers"? No, this is reality.

I choose to address that reality by venting my frustration directly while others - which appears to gain the mass audience approval - keep an eye on celtic matches, as they're pumping the Belgian champions - claiming offsides, free-kicks and other cringeworthy pish like that.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

1.I don't slag us, either. I say it how it is. 2. We are shite. Actually, we're beyond shite. 3. Our last three games have included a loss at Ibrox in an Old Firm game where we didn't as much as lay a glove on them, then prior to that, two games against Partick who we failed to beat twice over 90 minutes. They were bottom of the league with one point before the first fixture.

4. I choose to address that reality by venting my frustration directly while others - which appears to gain the mass audience approval - keep an eye on celtic matches, as they're pumping the Belgian champions - claiming offsides, free-kicks and other cringeworthy pish like that.

1. The most negative cunt on the forum and very often pulled up on it.

2. Illustrates point 1. 

3. No fucking shit sherlock, I'll bet no-one on the forum was aware of those stats.

4. Illustrates point 1.

5 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I don't slag us, either. I say it how it is. We are shite. Actually, we're beyond shite. Our last three games have included a loss at Ibrox in an Old Firm game where we didn't as much as lay a glove on them, then prior to that, two games against Partick who we failed to beat twice over 90 minutes. They were bottom of the league with one point before the first fixture.

I choose to address that reality by venting my frustration directly while others - which appears to gain the mass audience approval - keep an eye on celtic matches, as they're pumping the Belgian champions - claiming offsides, free-kicks and other cringeworthy pish like that.

Seriously mate, do you go home every night and tell your missus how fat she's got and how many better looking women you've seen that day, then call her deluded and cringeworthy when she gets annoyed about it?

10 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

1. The most negative cunt on the forum and very often pulled up on it.

2. Illustrates point 1. 

3. No fucking shit sherlock, I'll bet no-one on the forum was aware of those stats.

4. Illustrates point 1.

You didn't show me where I praised the tarriers. Are you going to? Or was that fabricated nonsense?

Those four points you've collated translate to; "I know we're shit, but don't mention it". However, I'm afraid that this is a forum - a platform for views to be exchanged and believe me, I'm just as entitled to voice my feelings as much as you. I've stood on the banks of Borough Briggs on a cold December, watching us stutter over the line against Elgin & I've stood on that wee wall at Cowdenbeath on a Tuesday night to see the same outcome, so if my present thoughts on Rangers are negative, I'll voice them.

14 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Seriously mate, do you go home every night and tell your missus how fat she's got and how many better looking women you've seen that day, then call her deluded and cringeworthy when she gets annoyed about it?

That was going well until the deluded and cringeworthy part.

I was referring to the people on here who were clearly watching the tarriers game, claiming for offsides and what not. I find that cringeworthy.

Just now, geneva_ger said:

Was never in my mind to tell you to stop. I merely pointed out that you're a miserable bastard.

You wanted me to justify it, though. You said "you fall into a small section of our fans who constantly praise the scum and slag Rangers".

You have yet to provide evidence because there is none.

For want of a better term, you were talking shite. Yes, I might be doom-and-gloom and to be honest, I believe it's understandable given what we've been used to and what we're going through, but you are out-right fabricating rubbish.

Anderlecht must be one of the worst sides in the CL groups. Did they really push Man Utd to extra time last season?

celtic can count themselves lucky they met them at this chaotic time, but a new manager and the return leg at parkhead could be interesting. That aside, Anderlecht need to win in Glasgow and pick up a point elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They'd need to score 4 and win by 3 probably 

Unless they pick up points elsewhere. (Somewhat unlikely going by how they played yesterday, I know) Anderlecht just seemed to sit off and invite the pressure, which really surprised me. At least that’s how it looked from the highlights. 

Whys everyone writing anderlecht off already? They've still celtic to play away, PSG twice and Munich ok they played guff last night judging by the score line but they've also not got a manager either. They'll have a new manager and their tails will be back up before their next champions league game 

Unbelievable isn't it about the hotel. They said it was because of congestion in the city centre hotels and people not being able to get to there stadium which is a lot of shit.

So basically from the Trongate where they want to build a new statue to a kafflick martyr rite along to there stadium has been generated and redeveloped to what costs. They are regenerating the barras as well from what I have read. It's good to be in cahoots with the Council and get everything you want but in the same breath they class themselves as downtrodden and the victims of everything that's going. Shit shit shit and lies all the way.

41 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Whys everyone writing anderlecht off already? They've still celtic to play away, PSG twice and Munich ok they played guff last night judging by the score line but they've also not got a manager either. They'll have a new manager and their tails will be back up before their next champions league game 

Do you really need that answered for you?

55 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Unbelievable isn't it about the hotel. They said it was because of congestion in the city centre hotels and people not being able to get to there stadium which is a lot of shit  

They’re paying for this hotel out of their own pocket, right? If so, who gives a flying fuck what reason they give. 

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Unbelievable isn't it about the hotel. They said it was because of congestion in the city centre hotels and people not being able to get to there stadium which is a lot of shit.

So basically from the Trongate where they want to build a new statue to a kafflick martyr rite along to there stadium has been generated and redeveloped to what costs. They are regenerating the barras as well from what I have read. It's good to be in cahoots with the Council and get everything you want but in the same breath they class themselves as downtrodden and the victims of everything that's going. Shit shit shit and lies all the way.

They are only doing what we should've done 10 years ago.

3 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

just seen they got the hotel and museum authorized surprise surprise just try and not use the phone in the "big jock stein" room it doesn't work.

saw that too.no surprise there then all under the banner of the clyde gateway project and a few grants from council and clyde gateway .

unless they haven't realised there is an area near given that could also do with some assistance .maybe the local Asian population could start playing the race card as their area is being deprived of funding .as playing the anti Scottish protestant card won't wash with gccc

2 hours ago, thegambler said:

They’re paying for this hotel out of their own pocket, right? If so, who gives a flying fuck what reason they give. 

Pretty much. It's a collaboration with other companies. Perfectly within their rights to do it and they're doing what we should be once again.

Actually, it's a good example of how the mhankies, where it really matters, all seem to be willing and able pull in the same direction. To use whatever influence they have in their field to benefit them.

What I mean is, in this example, from what I can gather it's being developed by Forrest Hotel (will be managed by Radisson Red, but basically it's a Forrest Hotels development). Forrest Hotels is part of the Forrest Group and it's major shareholder (I think the largest shareholder, but if not, certainly one of the major shareholders) is Chris Trainor... third biggest shareholder at sellic.

Work in an office and sit right across from two feinian bastards.

They haven't shut up all fucking day, talking about CL, hotel and the Of. I am sick to my stomach with it had enough of the cunts.

We need to fucking get our shit together and hopefully Brendan has a heart attack.

Archived