* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 hours ago, orangecountry said:

Whys everyone writing anderlecht off already? They've still celtic to play away, PSG twice and Munich ok they played guff last night judging by the score line but they've also not got a manager either. They'll have a new manager and their tails will be back up before their next champions league game 

Can't expect a new manager to improve a team any time soon these days. He's got to play the previous manager's shite signings until the next transfer window. Then he's got to be allowed months for his own signings to "gel".

Thats how it seems to go now.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont think for a second that the tarriers would have built this hotel if the surrounding area was the way it was pre commonwealth games, they can now use the hotel to punt rooms to the emirates crowds for events it holds plus their games and watch now as concerts start going to parkhead

our board are fucking useless, but not even the best salesman in the world could punt the area around ibrox as prime space for hotel as apart from us fans, no cunt else goes there to visit really

48 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Funding separatists against EU sanctions, laundering money for N Korea, industrial scale tax evasion in France.

Surely the guardians of integrity will insist that they cut ties with the joint largest shareholder of this company?

Surely? :lol:

Mind how a section of them used to be morally disgusted by having John Reid on the Board? ('war criminal' etc) I guess that moral disgust must be conditional... if you're financially important enough to us we'll let it slide.

21 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Funding separatists against EU sanctions, laundering money for N Korea, industrial scale tax evasion in France.

Surely the guardians of integrity will insist that they cut ties with the joint largest shareholder of this company?

Surely? :lol:

Mind how a section of them used to be morally disgusted by having John Reid on the Board? ('war criminal' etc) I guess that moral disgust must be conditional... if you're financially important enough to us we'll let it slide.

I'd chuck in Castlebeck homes which he was a major shareholder in,forced to be closed down after Panorama uncovered the systemic abuse of its vulnerable residents.

What a lovely man.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

dont think for a second that the tarriers would have built this hotel if the surrounding area was the way it was pre commonwealth games, they can now use the hotel to punt rooms to the emirates crowds for events it holds plus their games and watch now as concerts start going to parkhead

our board are fucking useless, but not even the best salesman in the world could punt the area around ibrox as prime space for hotel as apart from us fans, no cunt else goes there to visit really

To be fair Jim the huge helping hand provided on the sly by GCC and commonwealth games has given a great big push towards an asset like a hotel. Just wait until they take ownership of the Emirates on the cheap. 

4 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

To be fair Jim the huge helping hand provided on the sly by GCC and commonwealth games has given a great big push towards an asset like a hotel. Just wait until they take ownership of the Emirates on the cheap. 

Just checked the 2018 Commomwealth Games schedule, and no surprise they have reverted to holding the opening ceremony in the athletics venue. As happens in every Commonwealth and Olympic Games with the exception of Glasgow 2014, where the opening ceremony went to a different venue giving an excuse to spend millions of pounds of public money improving the environs of said different venue. 

7 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Just checked the 2018 Commomwealth Games schedule, and no surprise they have reverted to holding the opening ceremony in the athletics venue. As happens in every Commonwealth and Olympic Games with the exception of Glasgow 2014, where the opening ceremony went to a different venue giving an excuse to spend millions of pounds of public money improving the environs of said different venue. 

Yup, disgrace, tbh the ceremony should have been at Hampden and the rugby at Scotstoun or even Edinburgh the Rangers / them thing should have been ditched from the off. They got millions on upgrades and we didn't even get a lick of paint. Scum council, scummy games.

18 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

what was the excuse again

sumit about allowing more folk to attend .the upgrades to the knew camp cost around 6m.for 10k extra seats 

remember the outcry about 20m being spent on London Olympics opening ceremony .2014 Glasgow must have cost 8m in total including the unneeded upgrade .pro rata what was spent on London's opener .London was a bargain 

9 hours ago, thegambler said:

They’re paying for this hotel out of their own pocket, right? If so, who gives a flying fuck what reason they give. 

Because that money that you say is there's they might have not earned if them and the others never pushed us down those divisions. Taig fucks have made a killing out of us being away. Rangers getting all the punishment put our finances and competing with them at an all time low.

18 hours ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Work in an office and sit right across from two feinian bastards.

They haven't shut up all fucking day, talking about CL, hotel and the Of. I am sick to my stomach with it had enough of the cunts.

We need to fucking get our shit together and hopefully Brendan has a heart attack.

stab them in the eyes with a biro

:matron:  

TOMMY Sheridan is planning to take Hip Hop star Coolio to celtic's sold-out clash against Hibernian at Parkhead.

The ex-politician is expected to meet up with the rapper in the city on Saturday after the pair formed an unlikely relationship while appearing on Celebrity Big Brother together in 2009.

Coolio, who is best known for hit single Gangsta's Paradise, will be playing the SSE Hydro in the city on the same day as part of the I Love the 90s tour which also features Vanilla Ice.

Tommy told fans: "Hoping to bring Coolio to the big game tomorrow. From Gangsta's Paradise to Paradise."

The Evening Times previously revealed that the pair still keep in touch after Coolio exclusively told us he had visited Tommy's Cardonald home.

He said: “I have some people in Scotland I consider like my family. Tommy Sheridan is my good friend."

He added: “We still keep in contact. I will probably go to his house for dinner when I come to Scotland like I did last time.

“I met his family and he has a lovely family. Hopefully we will get a chance to hang out, I would like to introduce him to some of my friends.

“Tommy is good people. I like his conviction. He stands up for what he believes in and I like that.”

celtic FC previously revealed that the clash was sold-out with fans eager to see Neil Lennon's return to Parkhead as Hibernian manager.

mouthfull.gif

:britney: 

Now do we think the scum will do the spoon burners a favour and give them a point ?

Personally I'd like to see Broonaldo giving Stokes an elbow in the face or kicking someone's head and the TLB having a meltdown but we know it won't happen it will be one of the cleanest most sporting games we've ever seen. :lol:

9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Now do we think the scum will do the spoon burners a favour and give them a point ?

Personally I'd like to see Broonaldo giving Stokes an elbow in the face or kicking someone's head and the TLB having a meltdown but we know it won't happen it will be one of the cleanest most sporting games we've ever seen. :lol:

Nah we know it won't happen cause broonaldo is injured and oot o the game

7 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

:matron:  

TOMMY Sheridan is planning to take Hip Hop star Coolio to celtic's sold-out clash against Hibernian at Parkhead.

The ex-politician is expected to meet up with the rapper in the city on Saturday after the pair formed an unlikely relationship while appearing on Celebrity Big Brother together in 2009.

Coolio, who is best known for hit single Gangsta's Paradise, will be playing the SSE Hydro in the city on the same day as part of the I Love the 90s tour which also features Vanilla Ice.

Tommy told fans: "Hoping to bring Coolio to the big game tomorrow. From Gangsta's Paradise to Paradise."

The Evening Times previously revealed that the pair still keep in touch after Coolio exclusively told us he had visited Tommy's Cardonald home.

He said: “I have some people in Scotland I consider like my family. Tommy Sheridan is my good friend."

He added: “We still keep in contact. I will probably go to his house for dinner when I come to Scotland like I did last time.

“I met his family and he has a lovely family. Hopefully we will get a chance to hang out, I would like to introduce him to some of my friends.

“Tommy is good people. I like his conviction. He stands up for what he believes in and I like that.”

celtic FC previously revealed that the clash was sold-out with fans eager to see Neil Lennon's return to Parkhead as Hibernian manager.

mouthfull.gif

:britney: 

I thought I read a few year back that citizen tommy hadn't been back at parkhead since the day he left inI disgust at the treatment of Mark Walters, maybe he will tell his mate Coolio all about that day. Or maybe not.

Archived