* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

59 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Dundee(H) Aberdeen(A) Killie(H) St Johnstone(A) Ross County(A) Partick(H) Motherwell(H) Hibs(A) Hamilton(H) Hearts(A) Aberdeen(H) Dundee(A) Us(H)

St Johnstone(A) Killie(H) Hearts(A) Partick(H) Hamilton(H) Dundee(A) Aberdeen(H) Aberdeen(A) Ross County(H) Hibs(A) Killie(A) Motherwell(H) Scum(A)

We have 10 exact same fixtures as the scum in the next 13 right up until the winter break. Cup final alternations depending? The other two are very similar sides. The big one is away to the scum. If you offered me 6 points behind them after those 13 fixtures right now, would bite your hands off! 

St Johnstone, County and Hibs away are fixtures I think the scum could really struggle in due to focus on CL. If we stay in touching distancing, them being in the EL might actually become a beneficial factor for us, well so I can hope!

Love the positivity mate. I don't trust us however 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

Good news but makes you wonder more about our capitulation last week

and makes you wonder what could have happened if Thompson wasn't a prick and gave us our penalty 

may have at least saved a couple of hundred pages on here arguing about the gaffer 

Just now, magic8ball said:

and makes you wonder what could have happened if Thompson wasn't a prick and gave us our penalty 

may have at least saved a couple of hundred pages on here arguing about the gaffer 

I've not looked through the match thread yet but came in from the boozer last night and caught the last few minutes then watched highlights and thought that Pedro looked a broken man. 

46 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Strangely enough I think this squad is probably better suited to an OF game at the piggery than at home, for some reason we struggle at Ibrox.

The sheep double header will be tough but if ever there was a chance to build momentum and put pressure on them it's now.

Build up a head of steam in the next few weeks.

Some  can't see the wood for the trees but this has been a good weekend for us going into the break. 

4 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

If you take out the taig game (which is a potential Morelos penalty claim to go 1 up or a Morelos chance from 6 yards to make it 1-1 from being game changers) then there's nothing in it, which i think is quite incredible considering we've been slaughtered by all and sundry and the taigs have been praised to the high heavens.

We both beat Hamilton 4-1 (us with ten men), we both struggled at Partick (they got lucky with a late pen claim against them with us drawing and then winning in the cup in ET), we both struggled at home to the Edinburgh taigs (we were wrongly down to 10 men), we both pumped Dundee, and we've also had decent wins away to Motherwell and Ross County.

They will absolutely drop more points. We just need to get our heads down and somehow try to keep winning games and build some momentum and put these cunts under some real pressure for once. They've had it all far too easy, and it's so much easier to play with freedom and confidence without someone breathing down your neck. Let's give these cunts something to think about..................

excellent points. with an even hand in referee calls.while us still not being amazing we could be in front of them and have them under real pressure 

fair enough our squad has its flaws.but it's all we have and only minor alterations are possible in January.time for us to do our part and get behind the team .

Archived