dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Slovakia defender Martin Skrtel believes celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has played a part in reviving Scotland's World Cup qualification hopes. The former Liverpool defender, who worked under Rodgers at Anfield, insists Rodgers' influence is paying dividends. (Various)

:lol: I see Brenda and his healing hands have secured qualification for the cellic national team 

Let's hope Scotland qualify so Lord Brendan can concentrate on forming Old Firm FC. 

Seriously, fucking hell :facepalm:

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Slovakia defender Martin Skrtel believes celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has played a part in reviving Scotland's World Cup qualification hopes. The former Liverpool defender, who worked under Rodgers at Anfield, insists Rodgers' influence is paying dividends. (Various)

:lol: I see Brenda and his healing hands have secured qualification for the cellic national team 

He's slowly turning into Kim Jong Un. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's slowly turning into Kim Jong Un. 

Don't hold back, he's a cunt of fuck although it wasn't him who said it apparently. Cunts of fuck.

13 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

had a group interview the day for a seasonal job at Amazon, swear to fuck a cunt turned up in a celtic top, for a job interview, you really can't make it up with this mob

:lol: What a fuckin tramp.

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

had a group interview the day for a seasonal job at Amazon, swear to fuck a cunt turned up in a celtic top, for a job interview, you really can't make it up with this mob

Strange people. :mutley:

i've seen someone show up to the brew with a celtic top on 

The fenians run everything now so probably thought he'd be at an advantage 🙈🙈🙈

:lol: fucksake.

Quite incredible, they're a different breed altogether. He probably slept in it too...save a wee bit of time in the morning. Maybe that's why the rabids are getting all the positions going as they know that's advantageous to them. Wouldn't it be interesting to know how he got on?

I've seen more than enough of the tramps already this week, wearing their rags. Seen a belter in Hamilton this morning who looked more at home in the Deliverance film. Nae banjo, but just a hint of scum top poking above his top. What an ugly bar steward he was too. 

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Oh FFS! That's a fkn riot :lol:

Fuckin tramp am shocked a taig would even go for a job tho 😂😂

8 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I swear this story is true too

in 2012 I believe it was I went to Manchester to see Pearl Jam, was standing outside the Wetherspoons near the train station having a fag and I heard an argument between someone and a guy with a distinct Glasow accent

I heard the Glaswegian saying "al fuckin take ye roon the corner and plug ye big man!" and i looked along and it was a wee jakey homeless looking guy arguing with one of the Asian doormen of the pub

the Scottish guy was pissed off at something and shouting and the Asian guy looked terrified and for some reason, probably because I was pished, I decided to include myself in the conversation, I said "here chief calm doon they'll get the polis on ye if ye carry on like that".

the guy seemed overjoyed at the fact there was another Scottish person in Manchester and smiled and calmed down instantly and started talking to me, I kinda gave the Asian guy a wee nod to let him know it was sound and it calm the guy down or whatever

so the guys fuckin rancid, two different shoes on, nae teeth, asking me where abouts in from and saying he hasn't been back to Glasgow in years, when my mate walked out and laughed like "who's yer pal Willis?" and at that moment I realised the absurdity of me standing in Manchester talking to a jakey from Glasgow who'd just threatened to stab the bouncer and I laughed when my mate asked who he was, the guy looked like we'd offended him but didn't say anything and continued to chat for a minute while I finished my smoke,

And then right just before I was about to walk inside he pulled his jumper zip down and showed us his fucking celtic top :lol: that I hadn't noticed, and within an instant my mate goes "do you wear that every day mate?" 😂

the guy said aye :lol: asked us for any spare change, "sorry mate no change on me" asked if I had a spare fag "sorry mate don't smoke" and walked back inside :lol:

there is no such thing as a stereotype when it comes to celtic fans

:lol: "don't smoke". The majority of their 'support' are crackpots mate. They are funny though. If only he'd kept his banjo, he wouldn't need to ask for change. 

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Willis is gonny be raging when the tarrier gets the job n he doesny.

:lol: it's Greenock so won't be surprised

the Michael Stone for President t-shirt I wore probably did me no favours either

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

I had a rancid tarrier in same corridor as me in the army yes they exist in the forces he would blast IRA tunes but that stopped after he got a bucky bottle to his chops.

Anyway one night he came to my room in his manky top and said he was going to top himself to which I thought aye awrite so gave him 10mins went down to his room and he had put his bed up on its end and was hanging from a tie from the frame to which I said "yer feet are touching the floor ya daft prick now make yer bed ya fanny!". He also got another slap for being such an absolute roaster along with a lad hitting him with a frying pan just for being a tim :lol:

:lol:

I couldn't believe when my mate who joined the army told me how many taigs there were, cunts giving it Up the ra  n all that. I used to think if I was in the army is say to the cunts "I hope one day we get deployed and some Taliban prick shoots you and when you ask me for help I'll tell you to fuck off"

Really can't get my head around how can be in the army and support the taigs but I suppose they hate Britain that much yet continue to claim their dole money and live here,really are a special breed 

4 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Really can't get my head around how can be in the army and support the taigs but I suppose they hate Britain that much yet continue to claim their dole money and live here,really are a special breed 

Only in the West of Scotland do Catholics behave like this 

3 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Only in the West of Scotland do Catholics behave like this 

Aye your probably right mate I've actually worked with loads of Irish lads who are all sound,strangely it seems to be the weird warped west of Scotland plastics who are the bitterest of all,strange breed.

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Willis is gonny be raging when the tarrier gets the job n he doesny.

it will be worse when he turns up for work and the taigs his boss :raging:

24 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Aye your probably right mate I've actually worked with loads of Irish lads who are all sound,strangely it seems to be the weird warped west of Scotland plastics who are the bitterest of all,strange breed.

Irish dont want them either

2egbrtl.jpg