* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, miracle said:

Whipping boys of Europe.  They should be banned for wasting everyone else's time, notwithstanding their numerous Uefa violations.

in truth, we would fair no better nowadays. The gap between the elite and the rest is just too big. However, nothing will change till Scottish clubs stop scrambling around for the crumbs being thrown their way by EUFA in the CL and start clamouring for real change.

Its still funny to watch them getting pumped though

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

in truth, we would fair no better nowadays. Tha gap between the elite and the rest is just too big. However, nothing will change till Scottish clubs stop scrambling around for the crumbs being thrown their way by EUFA int he CL and start clamouring for real change.

Its still funny to watch them getting pumped though

From the National team to the Irish imposters, Scottish football is shite of the worst kind, wont stop the Scottish media trying to bum it up though.

they’re doing exactly that on the radio just now, different game at the piggery :lol:

I'm delighted , quite made my night that--should be 5 - 0 though, wrongly disallowed goal, and a disallowed penalty which the replay showed a sneaky pull on the Bayern attackers jersey--I feel that Ive won the lottery but pissed off that I only got 20M instead of 40M cos I had to share the win with someone else.

7 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Just in so didn't see the game but the wife says Sutton said They were the better team in 2nd half. 

????

They weren't!! What an analyst that guy is!!

Bayern should have been close to double figures.

8 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Just in so didn't see the game but the wife says Sutton said They were the better team in 2nd half. 

Just the usual bollocks from Sutton then. I'm not sure he would have said that tho.

maybe they were better generally second half but the better team? :lol:

Bayern are a big strong team with plenty of players who are good in the air.  They were crossing balls in, getting guys in the box to attack them, and celtic couldn't deal with it.  There's a lesson to be learned here.

celtic are good on the deck and maybe we're choosing the harder option by trying to outplay them.  We have some big physical guys already and a few wide players who can cross a ball.  If we could add another big CB and someone like Moult to our squad there's no reason why we couldn't go 3-5-2 against them, play direct, and flood their box during every set-piece. 

7 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Bayern are a big strong team with plenty of players who are good in the air.  They were crossing balls in, getting guys in the box to attack them, and celtic couldn't deal with it.  There's a lesson to be learned here.

celtic are good on the deck and maybe we're choosing the harder option by trying to outplay them.  We have some big physical guys already and a few wide players who can cross a ball.  If we could add another big CB and someone like Moult to our squad there's no reason why we couldn't go 3-5-2 against them, play direct, and flood their box during every set-piece. 

Comparing moult to lewandowski. WOW

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Never saw it but I take it Bayern took their foot off the gas ?  

Bayern took the foot off the gas,  slipped into neutral , turned the engine off, put the seat back and coasted to the finish with their eyes shut singing " jesus take the wheel".

Archived