* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Stokes didn't have a poppy on his strip and I didn't notice one on Lennon either in his post match interview...... Now what do they both have in common.... Go figure

It seems it's more and more common now for fenians not to wear Poppy's, and sadly up there it sounds as if it doesn't even get a mention, at least down here the only one who doesn't wear one as far as I'm aware is mclean and he gets hell for it every game he plays and every where he goes. 

Why do these hypocritical bastards move to the country they hate so much, I'm sure there's many other places they could play their football. If they can't respect the people who have given their lives so these scumbags can enjoy the peace and freedom they have today then they should be fucked back to the pikey shithole they came from, the famine is over...

13 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Steven Thompson asked on sportscene if he thought celtic could go two seasons unbeaten . He said that they are always liable to an off day . The utter shock at this simple opinion from the other two panelists was remarkable . 

The presenter spoke about some 104 game unbeaten domestic run by a team in South America.
FFS..... we really need to put the brakes on these scabby bastards. 

On 05/11/2017 at 18:23, jintybear said:

Apparently Brenda didn't have a poppy on yesterday at the game. Disgusting individual 

:megaanguish:

I notice the St Johnstone players had them which was pleasing Jinty but not them, it just shows how low these people are.   

Someone should publicly ask Brenda why he didnt wear a poppy. He has wore one often before. 

Just because the taig fans dont wear one doesnt mean he shouldnt.

Oh and the taig fans dont wear one because the British Army "invaded" their homeland in Ireland... although:

a) they arent Irish

b) most have never been to Ireland

c) most werent even born during the "Troubles"

d) the Catholics that attend chapel in my town were wearing poppies and held a service in rememberance so it has nothing to do with religion

e) chances are their grandparents or great grandparents fought during the two World Wars 

A Catholic I work with who has no interest in football was aghast that celtic don't wear poppies. 

For the record he was wearing a poppy. 

Our Ladys RC PS in Raploch Stirling had a mural last year showing respect to the fallen with poppies that was stunning. 

13 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

A Catholic I work with who has no interest in football was aghast that celtic don't wear poppies. 

Our Ladys RC PS in Raploch Stirling had a mural last year showing respect to the fallen with poppies that was stunning. 

The poor cunts are just confused, caflic but not Roman caflic, Irish but not really Irish, hate the armed forces and the British establishment, yet they’re quite happy to live here and take the benefits that this country gives them.

They need social care and that scum ridden club needs to stop all association with the republic, accept that they are Scottish and live in a non catholic country.

Am I the only one who isn't really arsed about the taigs not having poppies on their strips? Would the club or their fans be any less scummy if they did? Rangers did it right, as did the vast majority of other clubs in the UK. That's all that matters to me. Fuck the fenians.

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Am I the only one who isn't really arsed about the taigs not having poppies on their strips? Would the club or their fans be any less scummy if they did? Rangers did it right, as did the vast majority of other clubs in the UK. That's all that matters to me. Fuck the fenians.

People who start getting all gay on Twitter with quotes like 'If you don't care about Scottish football, and are wondering who to support,, this is who you choose' are the worst.

8 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

They are scun end of,poppies or no poppies. 

If they wore poppies many would say they are only doing it for the sake of it.

French striker Odsonne Edouard, on loan at celtic, has been named as one of the top 100 teenage footballers in the world by magazine FourFourTwo. (Daily Record)

Lol who the fuck is that guy again? The record ran this story then probably realised he’s on loan so they can’t put a £90 million price tag on him

Just saw a post on Facebook from a tarrier. Slating the BBC news story about fritzel being involved in the paradise papers 

Why should our des declare all his money. It's LEGAL .he took financial advise .I know it's spelled advice. It's outrageous they have named it the paradise papers to discredit the scum etc etc 

It wasn't so long ago that tax avoidance was the worst crime in humanity. 

The woman who posted this is well educated .Just goes to show you how diseased their minds are.

The day where we were all learning the meaning of the word irony. The tarriers were all getting taught about their imaginary friend from the sky .again

10 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

The anti poppy thing is clearly something invented amongst the supporters .there will even be many of them who will think that remembrance Sunday was created to annoy them.

Diseased minds 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Would bet my house on the fact he secretly likes the tramps,and if not he must be an English or Welsh pape. 

No he genuinely isn't. He is Scottish and into architecture and archaeology and has no interest in football at all. 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Just saw a post on Facebook from a tarrier. Slating the BBC news story about fritzel being involved in the paradise papers 

Why should our des declare all his money. It's LEGAL .he took financial advise .I know it's spelled advice. It's outrageous they have named it the paradise papers to discredit the scum etc etc 

It wasn't so long ago that tax avoidance was the worst crime in humanity. 

The woman who posted this is well educated .Just goes to show you how diseased their minds are.

The day where we were all learning the meaning of the word irony. The tarriers were all getting taught about their imaginary friend from the sky .again

You have to wonder when the tramps will have sanctions against them in line with "sporting integrity"
Surely this is "finacial doping" as he subsidised wages to the two failures in Robbie and Roy Keane and he is paying Brendas wages from his hip pocket.
I await the outcry with bated breath.
HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH FUCKIN HYPOCRITES MY WHOLE LIFE,AND CANNOT STAND THEM.
The sfa must surely get involved as I see him as nothing but "GUILTY"  as sin before any trial.
There is a precedent on such practices which we found out to our expense.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You have to wonder when the tramps will have sanctions against them in line with "sporting integrity"
Surely this is "finacial doping" as he subsidised wages to the two failures in Robbie and Roy Keane and he is paying Brendas wages from his hip pocket.
I await the outcry with bated breath.
HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH FUCKIN HYPOCRITES MY WHOLE LIFE,AND CANNOT STAND THEM.
The sfa must surely get involved as I see him as nothing but "GUILTY"  as sin before any trial.
There is a precedent on such practices which we found out to our expense.

Can't stand hypocrisy either. The level of scrutiny we were under was ridiculous. RTC even received commendation for its work.well as far as I'm concerned all it did was confuse legal and illegal tax systems .all of a sudden now though being frugal with tax is a good thing .poor Desmond who is an example of fine business practise .ay right makes Dave king look like perfect 

Archived