* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I expect the compliance officer to have a look at that and ban him. Fuckin embarrassment that.

Lol, he shouldn’t have to look at it again, he’ll have had a great view of it from behind that goal...

1 minute ago, Iron Proddy said:

No sympathy

Motherwell squad are cunts who've cheated against us this season. Back in the bin you shit tinpot club. 

The scum were always winning this. If they couldn't get it done on the park the refs were going to make sure of it.

Tarrier.

2 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

No sympathy

Motherwell squad are cunts who've cheated against us this season. Back in the bin you shit tinpot club. 

The scum were always winning this. If they couldn't get it done on the park the refs were going to make sure of it.

Bizarre post 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

remember Thomson was the man that awarded us a pen then overturned it absolute cunt of a ref. Not seen anything like that happen since funnily enough

Only time iv seen a referee intimidated into overturning their own decision by the players it was given against.

Just symbolic of the way things are going, we couldn't get any decision against motherwell, celtic get one like that today which wins them the game.

Just now, Supersonic said:

"Doesn't matter how little contact there is. I felt a little tug and I went down." - Sinclair, in his post match interview :lol:

Wee liar as well. There was no 'tug', it was a brush of the arm.

Honestly scratching my head at the adulation given to Dembele from the commentary team today and the supposition of the top dollar ‘needed to prize’ him from them. If indeed the Man Citu scouts were watching him today is that performance worthy of a big money premiership move, think not. Tbf if you look at the make up of the commentators there is even less credibility...

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That was the right call tbf, if you're referring to Jelavic 

No it was not, Jelavic was caught on the knee and had every right to go down.  He awarded the penalty and he is lucky we won the game as their would have been one almighty kick up if we lost.

As as usual the press totally missed it 

32 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

remember Thomson was the man that awarded us a pen then overturned it absolute cunt of a ref. Not seen anything like that happen since funnily enough

Don't forget the Stokes dive at Ibrox, Kevin Thomson's red at Hearts, Wilson's sending off in the cup final and that's just off the top of my head.

The guys a rhabid tarrier cunt.

Archived