* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Honestly scratching my head at the adulation given to Dembele from the commentary team today and the supposition of the top dollar ‘needed to prize’ him from them. If indeed the Man Citu scouts were watching him today is that performance worthy of a big money premiership move, think not. Tbf if you look at the make up of the commentators there is even less credibility...

Trying too hard, Fenian

14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

"Doesn't matter how little contact there is. I felt a little tug and I went down." - Sinclair, in his post match interview :lol:

Mind that time Aluko went down with minimum contact at Ibrox? (Forget who it was, might have been Raith). He was demonised from all corners after that. 

As others have also said, Jelavic was kicked in the knee and the ref shat himself after awarding it. 

5 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Mind that time Aluko went down with minimum contact at Ibrox? (Forget who it was, might have been Raith). He was demonised from all corners after that. 

As others have also said, Jelavic was kicked in the knee and the ref shat himself after awarding it. 

Dunfermline.

27 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Trying too hard, Fenian

Get a life mate, you want to comment on my post then address the point, which was valid. If you still feel the need to comment I don’t mind constructive criticism, but that’s out of order...

The commentators had to admit it was a dive but then commentated that everyone is doing it these days so may as well join in. 

These deluded cunts then scratch there little brain when there team gets hammered out with our backwater. Some day they’ll realise that referees are not pathetic useless cunts out with Scotland and that dumbele, broony etc are shite. 

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

"Doesn't matter how little contact there is. I felt a little tug and I went down." - Sinclair, in his post match interview :lol:

With that then . How come no pen for Motherwell?

Oh yeah it's the scum and Craig fucking scum loving " I'm sorry " thompson

1 hour ago, RD.1872 said:

Don't forget the Stokes dive at Ibrox, Kevin Thomson's red at Hearts, Wilson's sending off in the cup final and that's just off the top of my head.

The guys a rhabid tarrier cunt.

Countless more where they came from

He gave them a penalty in 3-2 game when we were going for league in 2008

The turning point . Van Hess nearly halved one of our players at 2-2 . Never send him off and rest is history

The last time beggars were facing defeat 1-2 down at St Johnstone last year

The most blatant pen you will ever see denied for saints

5 min later . He gives the scum a pen when no one else was even looking for one

The biased cunt is bought and paid for and nothing will convince me otherwise

1 hour ago, Iron Proddy said:

No sympathy

Motherwell squad are cunts who've cheated against us this season. Back in the bin you shit tinpot club. 

The scum were always winning this. If they couldn't get it done on the park the refs were going to make sure of it.

And that is why a back to back treble will be a given

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Countless more where they came from

He gave them a penalty in 3-2 game when we were going for league in 2008

The turning point . Van Hess nearly halved one of our players at 2-2 . Never send him off and rest is history

The last time beggars were facing defeat 1-2 down at St Johnstone last year

The most blatant pen you will ever see denied for saints

5 min later . He gives the scum a pen when no one else was even looking for one

The biased cunt is bought and paid for and nothing will convince me otherwise

He's the one ref that actually has me convinced he's a cheat.

23 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Can anyone remember the last time a major decision went against the green n grey? 

probably the Ross County game when the Ross player dived and they got a penalty in the last minute to equalise then lego got a straight red for chopping someone in half, which was rescinded to a yellow and they got a personal reply from the sfa or ref's chief to apologise about the pen decision  

32 minutes ago, hammer time said:

probably the Ross County game when the Ross player dived and they got a penalty in the last minute to equalise then lego got a straight red for chopping someone in half, which was rescinded to a yellow and they got a personal reply from the sfa or ref's chief to apologise about the pen decision  

Of course but that didn't change the course of the title, otherwise it would have been carnage at the refs hoose. 

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

the narrative in the press appears to be along the lines of "it probably wasn't a penalty, but cellic would have won anyway,". Essentially justifying an appalling decision by saying it would have had no bearing on the game. It was 1-0 at the time.

Ach well, move along nothing to see here, move along

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

The commentators had to admit it was a dive but then commentated that everyone is doing it these days so may as well join in. 

These deluded cunts then scratch there little brain when there team gets hammered out with our backwater. Some day they’ll realise that referees are not pathetic useless cunts out with Scotland and that dumbele, broony etc are shite. 

You’d think they only watched Scottish games the way they try to big it up, or maybe they do ?

Archived