dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Did Brenda really go on about how amazing celtic’s history was? 😂😂😂😂😂 Jesus fuck! Do they cunts get a memory wipe when they walk in to that place! 

They have to wipe the memory mate with some of the going ons at that cesspit.... hear no evil see no evil speak no evil should be their club motto the animals.....🙉🙈🙊......

Great to wake up and see the nappy rippers got a good shaggin, hope Motherwell put them in their place on Sunday. Peados!

LincolnRedImps 1 Invincibles 0

Barca 7 Invincibles 0

PSG 7 Invincibles 1

Fortress Brendenbeu

Invincibles 0 PSG 5

Invincibles ???? :thinking:

4 hours ago, delparlane said:

Truth, proven time and again for anyone that still bothers with the Herald online. I couldn't care less about their mingin club and refuse to waste my time reading anything about them, but every single article on us has a response list a mile long from the Mutant Apocalypse spewing their ubiquitous "Sevco's deid" drivel. What fascinating lives those scintillating minds must lead.

I know mate. Any football article or link I ever read is jam packed full of papes talking about Rangers and blah blah blah 

2 hours ago, buster. said:

LincolnRedImps 1 Invincibles 0

Barca 7 Invincibles 0

PSG 7 Invincibles 1

Fortress Brendenbeu

Invincibles 0 PSG 5

Invincibles ???? :thinking:

Words mean what they say they mean though. Like 'our proud history' ... Subservient Scottish media backs them up. 

12 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

Does Brenda not have a plan B? I seem to remember another manager who didn't have a plan B getting crucified by the Scottish press.

No he doesn’t have a plan B 

And he won’t get crucified for it. 

3 hours ago, buster. said:

DPRvBi3X0AAUFb2.jpg

did lustig do a "eurovision song contest" and get  null points?

12 hours ago, The Godfather said:

The tims must have the worts haircuts in world football.

There was a snake cutting about tonight with what looked like a diamond shaved into the back of his napper :lol: I mean if you are Neymar or Pogba then you get away with it but if your are some hammer throwing nobody then it just looks pathetically sad.

Then you have Dembelle and Scott Sinclair who are cutting about like it's 2001 and they are 15 with their frosty tips...that look more like someone' been chucking eggs at them.

Last but not least is the thumb who despite spending 20 grand on hair transplants somehow manages to look even more ridiculous than before with an arse hair combover styled to try to resemble a current hairstyle.

Honestly the most mixed up group of mutants I have ever seen.

Invincibles? Undateables more like.

Having just watched those highlights, it looked like 7, going on 15. The home tie was the same.

These cunts are there for the taking at home. As soon as they lose a game here then the bubble will burst. We are not good, but they are fucking awful as well. 

5 hours ago, B1872 said:

Did Brenda really go on about how amazing celtic’s history was? 😂😂😂😂😂 Jesus fuck! Do they cunts get a memory wipe when they walk in to that place! 

Brenda claimed PSG have no history...... If he looks closely he will see that PSG handed the tims their heaviest home defeat in Europe and have now played their part in the biggest home win in Europe for PSG....,yip Brenda no history then😂😂😂

I think there is quite a bit of realisation over this one and your average tim is absolutely gutted today as its now been hammered home as to where they stand with CL football.

Rodgers was brought in on big money to deliver in Europe not to win a one horse race. The European adventures of Rodgers is quite eyeopening and a few eyes are now being opened. He's led them to their worst home and away  European results and throw in another few hidings along the way.

The amount of goals they have conceded in the CL whilst he has been in charge is absolutely mind boggling. What is even more mind boggling is no one in the Scottish media dares bring up the fact this manager is out and out utter dud in Europe and his results back this up.

I think today a few tims have woken up and  are being more honest than the pathetic worm like Scottish media.

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

I think there is quite a bit of realisation over this one and your average tim is absolutely gutted today as its now been hammered home as to where they stand with CL football.

Rodgers was brought in on big money to deliver in Europe not to win a one horse race. The European adventures of Rodgers is quite eyeopening and a few eyes are now being opened. He's led them to their worst home and away  European results and throw in another few hidings along the way.

The amount of goals they have conceded in the CL whilst he has been in charge is absolutely mind boggling. What is even more mind boggling is no one in the Scottish media dares bring up the fact this manager is out and out utter dud in Europe and his results back this up.

I think today a few tims have woken up and  are being more honest than the pathetic worm like Scottish media.

You’re right, English was getting tore into him last night, we’ll see how many journos (unbiased) will join him.

I won’t hold my breath.

Durham on talksport trolling the taigs!......saying Anderlecht conceded less home and away to PSG 😂