* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But but but but PSG are the greatest team ever to have played the game and will destroy everyone in the group and everyone they play against and won’t be beaten in the Champions League!!!!! 

36 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Remeber how we got fucking slaughtered by the same press when Juventus beat us in Europe. Juventus with Deschamps, Del Piero, Peruzzi, Vialli, Ravenelli, Conte, Sousa, Lombardi etc ... but for they cunts it's OK to get horsed by bigger margains off Barcelona, PSG and the likes .. don't worry boys you done Scotland proud.

That Juve team were amazing.

I’m sure it will have been said but I’m not reading through a thread about the scum to avoid echoing someone else’s post...

The most frustrating thing about their performance tonight and in the CL in general is the fact that we haven’t laid a glove on them since we came back up. Every single team that has a go at them makes them look completely ordinary. They couldn’t get a kick first half and were very lucky that Anderlecht didn’t throw everything at them the last 15 minutes which was surprising.

They are totally beatable and definitely within our reach if we’re just a bit more brave and carry a bit more self belief! 

Frustrating!

6 hours ago, Cobham said:

I’m sure it will have been said but I’m not reading through a thread about the scum to avoid echoing someone else’s post...

The most frustrating thing about their performance tonight and in the CL in general is the fact that we haven’t laid a glove on them since we came back up. Every single team that has a go at them makes them look completely ordinary. They couldn’t get a kick first half and were very lucky that Anderlecht didn’t throw everything at them the last 15 minutes which was surprising.

They are totally beatable and definitely within our reach if we’re just a bit more brave and carry a bit more self belief! 

Frustrating!

Frustrating... 100%.

You are right, we haven't laid a glove on them. Our performances have been poor to average against them so far.

However, the sad fact also is that some other teams have really tried against them. Other SPL teams seem to have been giving 100% to end their run (not all teams obviously... not their bedfellows). And yet, when teams try hard, they end up still losing or drawing due to some dodgy and questionable decisions given in the Taigs' favour.

16 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

dodgy and questionable decisions given in the Taigs' favour.

I've just gone to the future (30th Dec) and tom english has said that it was a definite penalty and sending off albeit 3/4hr before kick-off and that Rangers should be dropped down the leagues for showing disrespect by waving a 3x4ft flag with the word Rangers on it and for winning 3-1.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Remeber how we got fucking slaughtered by the same press when Juventus beat us in Europe. Juventus with Deschamps, Del Piero, Peruzzi, Vialli, Ravenelli, Conte, Sousa, Lombardi etc ... but for they cunts it's OK to get horsed by bigger margains off Barcelona, PSG and the likes .. don't worry boys you done Scotland proud.

Yeah . And if you seen anything of the first game . Anyone could see Anderlecht were worse than shocking .

It's the one thing , I think will help us catch them . Complacency they are showing

They keep bigging themselves up on all levels with the help of the compliant friends in media

It will ultimately be a big fall when they eventually come down from their perch

Hopefully sooner than later

16 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Anyone catch the accidental elbow. I'm not saying it warranted a booking as it as just ntcham's body position but there was contact. Sutton straight away saying no contact and the anderlecht player was faking it. 

Within the 8 minutes I watched I saw 2 elbows. One by someone for the taigs. . Maybe it was ntcham... then one by Lego Muncher.

5 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Radio this morning quoting Brenda ,saying that his team done amazing ,:britney:

It shows how low their standards really are though, if that was a Rangers manager saying that, we would be wanting them sacked. 

5 defeats and zero home points is a disgrace no matter how they dress it up. 

Hmmm dressing it up... Brenda has a hard on

Archived