* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Some of the comments in the daily mail are brilliant - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5149317/celtic-0-1-Anderlecht.html#reader-comments

Learntofly25, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 14 hours ago

The hate celtic get on this is ridiculous,I never see celtic,Rangers or any scottish fan pop up on any english teams comments.. When an english team gets humbled and it happens plenty.. Like when arsenal get smashed 8-2 on aggregate by bayern.. Just last season for example.. celtic didn't lose 8-2 on aggregate to them this season,celtic had no real intention on trying to win tonight,they just didn't want to lose 3-0,to secure European footy after new year,job done... Every spl footy fan knows standard isn't the greatest but we produce good players and good footy considering we get national league money... Red arrow away epl fans :)

He can't believe that garbage? 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No sure if it was you then mate :lol:

I'll add you over weekend when I'm back on anyway 

Good man.  A beat a bear recently and he wished cancer upon me haha was getting para that it was u for a second there 

Just now, ChrisMcb said:

Good man.  A beat a bear recently and he wished cancer upon me haha was getting para that it was u for a second there 

Haha ffs. Na mate. No quite that bad when I lose :lol:

Maybe herpes or summit no cancer but 

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 22:01, Young Bob said:
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 22:01, Young Bob said:

Pedros brother isnt a Provo though.

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Can’t believe how he’s managed  to take them backwards in Europe and they’re still sucking his cock.

Just proves you can get away with anything at that mob as long as you have the desired DNA.

Nail on the head regarding the tarriers thinking .

Archived