* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

7 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Can’t believe how he’s managed  to take them backwards in Europe and they’re still sucking his cock.

Just proves you can get away with anything at that mob as long as you have the desired DNA.

I think the pressure will mount from now particularly if they lose at weekend. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Villarreal, Kyiv, Braga, AC Milan, Atalanta, Lokomotiv Moscow, Plzen, Arsenal, Salzburg, Bilbao, Lazio, Zenit, CSKA Moscow, Atletico Madrid, RB Leipzig or Sporting Lisbon.

Scum will draw one of those 16, as I said other night - Lazio plz to destroy them!

Money is on Plzen 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Villarreal, Kyiv, Braga, AC Milan, Atalanta, Lokomotiv Moscow, Plzen, Arsenal, Salzburg, Bilbao, Lazio, Zenit, CSKA Moscow, Atletico Madrid, RB Leipzig or Sporting Lisbon.

Scum will draw one of those 16, as I said other night - Lazio plz to destroy them!

Lazio would hopefully destroy them off the pitch as well 

3 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

They’ve had a long standing grudge against Atleti, there’s a team who play ugly, would take no shit from Broon etc and have a potent striker in Griezmann.

Why is that?

50 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hoping Arsenal get them

On 06/12/2017 at 20:05, plumbGER said:

I actually overheard a beggar say he would be happy with a 1-0 defeat, imagine paying all that money for champions league tickets and having such low expectations:lol:

I watched the champions league highlights last night and Keane actually slaughtered them and actually said as much as yourself, Rogers hailed it an achievement to which Keane retorted that it's a sad day when you lose at home to Anderlecht but hail it as success because Rogers has such low expectations ??

34 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

He's frighteeeeening and he makes all the bhoyz sing

No think it was about swinging from.trees and stuff.

Why cunts feel the need to video each other on buses singing shit that is going to end up in the papers is beyond me. Would be well up for the bus banning videoing on our bus tbh

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No think it was about swinging from.trees and stuff.

Why cunts feel the need to video each other on buses singing shit that is going to end up in the papers is beyond me. Would be well up for the bus banning videoing on our bus tbh

Fucking idiots man.

I mentioned it at last AGM, reply was that these things shouldn't be happening anyway or some bollocks.

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Fucking idiots man.

I mentioned it at last AGM, reply was that these things shouldn't be happening anyway or some bollocks.

They shouldn't mate and I get why they're saying that but it's madness why anyone would record that.

Our bus has cunts that would take people's face off for trying to record anything dodgy anyway but why even put anyone in that position.

Mongos man.

Archived