* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Understand not wanting the junkies to win, but how could anybody want the scum to win any game is beyond me..

Aye, wasn't a situation I'm used to.

Though I already explained why in the bit you didn't quote. 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

By their fans or the media? I’m guessing the former.

Aye the media are starting to have a go but I’m sure some of the mutants are starting to wonder, the Euro’s will define his stature.

Lets face it even Ally could achieve the same with that squad and money.

They know this diddy league is sown up, it gets boring with no competition.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I think it's simply astonishing that we're still in the title race with the single best footballing side to grace this planet since Moses wore short pants.

No manager for nearly two months and yet we're still in contention.

tenor.gif.154aa697951fcc61f26af63b4a0eeeb3.gif

And but for the standard of referee in Scotland we could be the team being chased 

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Armstrong is pish and keeps getting dropped for his inept performances.

Sinclair is easily their best player.

Sinclair is rotten even half their fans complain about how anonymous he is at times.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Aye the media are starting to have a go but I’m sure some of the mutants are starting to wonder, the Euro’s will define his stature.

Lets face it even Ally could achieve the same with that squad and money.

They know this diddy league is sown up, it gets boring with no competition.

They’ve dropped points to half the teams in the league before Christmas, they’re only 5 points ahead of us despite us having an incompetent manager for the start of the season and not having a manager at all for 6 weeks, and they haven’t even landed a punch in any of their CL games, aside from a freak result against Anderlecht.

Considering what they’re shelling out, that’s completely unacceptable. An early exit from the EL and an end to their unbeaten run and surely Rodgers is in trouble?

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Understand the notion about Hibs being on a high for Wednesday mate, but the scum winning doesn't have a single positive for us. I know you really meant to say you were torn whether you wanted the junkies to win or just get a draw. :tu:

Just had a vision there, not sure if this scenario has ever occurred, but imagine we required the scum winning on the final day for us to win the league or to get into Europe or something. The thought of actually wanting them to win for our benefit made me feel sick, hope a situation never occurs! :megaanguish:

If a win for them was ever going to benefit us, they wouldn’t win.

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Nonsense. We’ve got nobody but ourselves to blame for the dreadful results against Hearts, Killie, Hamilton and Dundee. 

We can blame ourselves for the above but it's not nonsense to say we could be ahead with better refereeing. Partick late stonewaller denied for a draw against them, Motherwell, late penalty for the bheasts to rescue a point, us down to ten men against Hibs when they should have been down to ten after about 7 minutes. Of course we are to blame for some, in fact the majority of the points dropped but let's not pretend we haven't been robbed of some and they haven't been gifted some too 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

They’ve dropped points to half the teams in the league before Christmas, they’re only 5 points ahead of us despite us having an incompetent manager for the start of the season and not having a manager at all for 6 weeks, and they haven’t even landed a punch in any of their CL games, aside from a freak result against Anderlecht.

Considering what they’re shelling out, that’s completely unacceptable. An early exit from the EL and an end to their unbeaten run and surely Rodgers is in trouble?

All of the above, let’s face it we’d be angry as fuck if we went 2 up against them and ended up with a draw, no matter what they say about possession and missed chances (we’ve been there) Brenda’s team is not progressing.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I’d actually give up a testicle to be the team to end this run they’re on in their dump on the 30th 

Especially if they have a few draws in between then and dropped more points

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I’d actually give up a testicle to be the team to end this run they’re on in their dump on the 30th 

I was born without any testicles but If I had any to give, I'd give one for this

ah5ScwS.jpg

23 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

With the money they’ve spent and continue to spend on wages, they are massively under-achieving. I don’t see how anyone could disagree.

They do look to be running out of steam.

Don’t know if it’s the continued Euro involvement catching up with them.

I really don’t want to see them progress in the Europa, but if they end up dropping points around those games, it could actually be to our advantage.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I made a post in this thread a few weeks back saying them going into the EL could be beneficial for us come the run in. They will focus on Europe and rest players for league games, hopefully we can be in contention then and put them under real pressure. 

That’s the only way I can see us getting to 55, them taking their eye off the ball in hope of EL progression 

But we need to get our managerial situation sorted out and that doesn’t seem to be happening for some time.

Archived