* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

19 minutes ago, frazer89 said:

that lot will becoming up with excuses already.

If they’ve got a bigger budget than the taigs then that will be their initial gripe. They reckon that’s just not fair.

Much rather face Lincoln Red Imp types, lose, ha, then go through at home. More their style.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only negative of getting zenit is that after today they are on their winter break and the season doesn't start till after both legs have been. I would imagine they will have plenty of friendlies going on. Hopefully their players will have match sharpness/fitness 

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

Only negative of getting zenit is that after today they are on their winter break and the season doesn't start till after both legs have been. I would imagine they will have plenty of friendlies going on. Hopefully their players will have match sharpness/fitness 

We hope their firm don't have a Winter break, or if they do then it's filling in with some hand to hand combat training.

2 hours ago, Gustav said:

They were 3 on 3 attacking the goal or something like that, you cant blow the whistle at that :lol: 

Unless they now have the same rule as in rugby, then yes he can. Just the same as that ref in the world Cup many moons ago blowing for full time as a corner came in. Team scored as well but disallowed, Brazil vs Sweden from memory. 

It is a rule I would like changed to match that of rugby, play on until the ball goes dead. 

2 hours ago, OhW said:

Saw on the back of The Sun today that Beaton thanked Sinclair for not diving :megaanguish:

"Thanks for not diving because I would have been forced to give a penalty"

EDIT: (In other news Elvis is dead)

In other words dive next time,Beaton should be struck off cheating fenian mess

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

In other words dive next time,Beaton should be struck off cheating fenian mess

Do the bookies give odds on Beaton giving them a penalty next game he takes of theirs?

On 10/12/2017 at 14:47, Rangers_no1 said:

I made a post in this thread a few weeks back saying them going into the EL could be beneficial for us come the run in. They will focus on Europe and rest players for league games, hopefully we can be in contention then and put them under real pressure. 

It would only be two matches ..

Archived