dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

Villarreal, Kyiv, Braga, AC Milan, Atalanta, Lokomotiv Moscow, Plzen, Arsenal, Salzburg, Bilbao, Lazio, Zenit, CSKA Moscow, Atletico Madrid, RB Leipzig or Sporting Lisbon.

Scum will draw one of those 16, as I said other night - Lazio plz to destroy them!

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Villarreal, Kyiv, Braga, AC Milan, Atalanta, Lokomotiv Moscow, Plzen, Arsenal, Salzburg, Bilbao, Lazio, Zenit, CSKA Moscow, Atletico Madrid, RB Leipzig or Sporting Lisbon.

Scum will draw one of those 16, as I said other night - Lazio plz to destroy them!

Money is on Plzen 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Money is on Plzen 

Liewell will be heating the Plzen ball as we speak...

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Lazio would hopefully destroy them off the pitch as well 

They’ve had a long standing grudge against Atleti, there’s a team who play ugly, would take no shit from Broon etc and have a potent striker in Griezmann.

59 minutes ago, London Calling said:

What fuckwit recorded the Sinclair song? 

An absolute fucking mongo

3 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

They’ve had a long standing grudge against Atleti, there’s a team who play ugly, would take no shit from Broon etc and have a potent striker in Griezmann.

Why is that?

50 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hoping Arsenal get them

9 minutes ago, London Calling said:

Dirty game in the 70s 

Think it was 1974. They’ve played since but the tarriers stoked it up by playing the perennial victims.

See the '”£40 million to £50 million target for all the top clubs” last season is now a £20 million target for big hitters Brighton :lol:

On 06/12/2017 at 20:05, plumbGER said:

I actually overheard a beggar say he would be happy with a 1-0 defeat, imagine paying all that money for champions league tickets and having such low expectations:lol:

I watched the champions league highlights last night and Keane actually slaughtered them and actually said as much as yourself, Rogers hailed it an achievement to which Keane retorted that it's a sad day when you lose at home to Anderlecht but hail it as success because Rogers has such low expectations 😂😂

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

An absolute fucking mongo

What song? To tune of conga?

17 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

What song? To tune of conga?

No think it was logical song mate. 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No think it was logical song mate. 

He's frighteeeeening and he makes all the bhoyz sing

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No think it was about swinging from.trees and stuff.

Why cunts feel the need to video each other on buses singing shit that is going to end up in the papers is beyond me. Would be well up for the bus banning videoing on our bus tbh

Fucking idiots man.

I mentioned it at last AGM, reply was that these things shouldn't be happening anyway or some bollocks.

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Fucking idiots man.

I mentioned it at last AGM, reply was that these things shouldn't be happening anyway or some bollocks.

They shouldn't mate and I get why they're saying that but it's madness why anyone would record that.

Our bus has cunts that would take people's face off for trying to record anything dodgy anyway but why even put anyone in that position.

Mongos man.

Tierney makes the team of the group stage for the CL :lol::lol::lol: The PR machine they have is unbelievable. 

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tierney makes the team of the group stage for the CL :lol::lol::lol: The PR machine they have is unbelievable. 

:lol:

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He wasn't even their best player :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Did Lieswell pick the team?

56 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

What the Fucking Fuck :lol: