* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Did the ref not blow for half time at the home game V Aberdeen when we had a free kick at the edge of the box?

I don't remember, if he did he shouldn't have.

Have you seen the incident he's talking about? There's no way you can blow on the whistle when a team is in that kind of position.

13 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Zenit fans don't tolerate blacks or gays. Tierney and Roberts staying at home. 

Kept in touch with a lad from Music hall( Zenit ultras) after Manchester talked with him reguarly for about 5 years about football culture ect before losing contact around 2013, they dont take too kindly to catholics ether mate :lol:

I was reading earlier that in 1917 it was Scottish soldiers who freed Jerusalem from the Ottoman Empire.

The banner displayed at Easter Road seems to point to their being an organised pro-PLO group within celtic's support who want to help them.

Does anyone know if the PLO have in the past assisted terrorists operating in the UK ?

21 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I don't remember, if he did he shouldn't have.

Have you seen the incident he's talking about? There's no way you can blow on the whistle when a team is in that kind of position.

Aye i seen it on highlights posted earlier in this thread, the one Sinclair blazed over?

A game last season we won a corner and the ref blew the whistle too.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Aye i seen it on highlights posted earlier in this thread, the one Sinclair blazed over?

A game last season we won a corner and the ref blew the whistle too.

Yeah

They were breaking away with a chance to score you cant blow at that time. It's a minimum of 3 minutes anyway.

19 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Yeah

They were breaking away with a chance to score you cant blow at that time. It's a minimum of 3 minutes anyway.

No it's a recommended 3 minutes, the Hamilton game (i think) or Kilmarnock game at Ibrox the 4th official puts up 3 or 4 minutes and ref blows at 2 minutes 30, i know because my boy times it:lol:

The game at the weekend he puts up 4 minutes and i looked at clock in Govan stand, it was at 4.47 so i said the whistle should go at 4.52 at the latest and the cunt was still playing at 4.53.

1 minute ago, MidSussexBlue said:

I know what appears on Kerrydale meltdown  is  a direct lift from their forum, but that has to be made up.

You have to wonder, it might be a Bear on the wind up,  some are so thick they probably accept it as one of their own :lol:

54 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

I know what appears on Kerrydale meltdown  is  a direct lift from their forum, but that has to be made up.

Nothing on there is real, I’ve tried scouring their cesspit to validate these and it’s all made up pish. It’s a good parody of their shite though 

Archived