* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Well I found it funny made up  or no bunch of pricks :lol:

I keep thinking some of them must be made up KK, but I try and not let that ruin what is :lol: material.

Long may people post them here especially for those of us who are not on twitter. :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, London Calling said:

They've no chance v Zenit, only slight hope they have is that Zenit play tonight and then don't play again until they play them. 

That seems to be the kind of jammy luck that they have had in Europe for.the past few seasons, now you have said it - Zenit will be so out of competition shape that they might just do it.

17 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

That seems to be the kind of jammy luck that they have had in Europe for.the past few seasons, now you have said it - Zenit will be so out of competition shape that they might just do it.

Is it not the same for all Russian teams though, some of them seem to do alright, I’m sure they’ll have plenty warm up games.

Lets hope they’re fighting fit and show the filth up for what they are.

2 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I hear the FA are in talks with this chap to protect the England players in Russia :lol: 

They don't need to be. Another of them has a friend in the whitehouse  [sic] so he must have ties to the Secret Service

2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

They don't need to be. Another of them has a friend in the whitehouse  [sic] so he must have ties to the Secret Service

Panic over, it was a typo and he actually meant to say he has a friend in the shitehouse having a dump.

Only 2 points ahead of CSKA who were the worst team I’ve ever saw play United  in a CL away game since I’ve been born.

Should still pump them as they’ve a few players who will end up at decent European clubs but their squad is stacked with shitey below average Russians after that.

10 hours ago, RD.1872 said:

So John Beaton thanked Sinclair for not diving the other day, while we still wait on an apology for his 'performance' in the game v Hibs.

Scummy cunt.

Correct. He also took out the yellow for one of their players  after he floored McGeoch but shat out of it after he realised it would be his second yellow. Corrupt to the core.

55 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

Correct. He also took out the yellow for one of their players  after he floored McGeoch but shat out of it after he realised it would be his second yellow. Corrupt to the core.

Aye he let Tracy Chapman away wae murder the cheating cunt!

Archived