* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts fans do have their moments.

I can’t believe this is getting treated as just a defeat. This was an absolute pounding, they were embarrassed. 

Well done to Levein by the way, as much as he is a cock, he was spot on today. Get in their faces, put them under pressure and give them fuck all. It’s about time their European Record was taken into account when facing them. This team are not the scum teams of the past, they’ve been given far too much respect for too long. 

Ps Hope Tierney has picked up a mysterious life threatening injury

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

This.

Scum could lose to Aberdeen next week and they will still coast this league, even -though their nowhere near as good as made out.

Wish we appointed a competent manager after Warburton left as we could have won the league this season.

You are dreaming

We are pish and that is all that should concern bears

17 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Hearts fans do have their moments.

I can’t believe this is getting treated as just a defeat. This was an absolute pounding, they were embarrassed. 

It's like the defeat to Bayern B, it's all about the previous 69 games, not the pounding they took today.

33 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

all. It’s about time their European Record was taken into account when facing them

I was listening to radio 5live they were talking about the probability of Brenda getting another job in the Premiership on the back of the domestic run and the reputation he has at the moment.

They gently slaughtered him :lol: Blah blah, done well,  yes great domestic run, but "in the context of Scottish football and given Rangers situation over his time there and his abysmal European record" none of the big teams would be interested in him :mutley:

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I was listening to radio 5live they were talking about the probability of Brenda getting another job in the Premiership on the back of the domestic run and the reputation he has at the moment.

They gently slaughtered him :lol: Blah blah, done well,  yes great domestic run, but "in the context of Scottish football and given Rangers situation over his time there and his abysmal European record" none of the big teams would be interested in him :mutley:

Context is something the Scottish reporters don't appear to acknowledge.

Archived