* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

He's worth about 5 or 6 tops 

Even my taig in-laws said if it's 18 bite at it 

He's worth what any club is daft enough to pay for him but Spurs agreed 6 million and his stock has went up since then with his record last season in the league plus a few goals between playing for France U21s and playing in the Champions League.

The hype they tried to create last season might have died down but they'll still get a big fee for him. No chance Brighton have offered 18 million though, he'd be gone if they had.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's worth what any club is daft enough to pay for him but Spurs agreed 6 million and his stock has went up since then with his record last season in the league plus a few goals between playing for France U21s and playing in the Champions League.

The hype they tried to create last season might have died down but they'll still get a big fee for him. No chance Brighton have offered 18 million though, he'd be gone if they had.

Well theybe said rumour has it city and Chelsea came up. Were told 25 watched him and said when our ex player outshines him why should we pay that

Says it all for me 

3 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

He's no even there best player ,taig media over drive as usual ,hate the cunts ,no matter the state our clubs it's atleast were not dirty papes ,that will do me 

Tonight they called him a lazy cunt and a big shitebag.

Seems h3s not Mr popular and @Mr Soprano will tell you these are absolute moving tarrier tramps so not just normal tims lol

On 23/12/2017 at 01:44, Ryju84 said:

Saw this for the first time today... never seen it before.

1) Why are the taig fans against the police when half of the police are taigs?

2) Does anyone up here call them the Bill? I thought that was  London thing.

20171222_094252.jpg

The TV programme 'The Bill' is no longer running either, apart from re-runs on obscure channels. So surely they can't mean that, can they?

I know it was shit, but they're a bit late with their action group, if it is that.

Could it maybe be the obfa bill??? LoL??

43 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No for me mate. That wee bastard shoots from anywhere and has a lethal dig. 

If that ugly face melter gets a free kick within 25 yds of goal you know the keeper had better be good. Suppose he has to have some skill to make up for that coupon.

This shit makes me stick to my stomach.

I reckon they will get about 15 million anything more than that is robbery. Virgil at Southampton is supposed to be going in January as well for 60 million, thats 6 million for those rat bastards.

21 more million in their pocket whatever way you cut it is bad new for us.

This threads embarrassing. Half the folk arguing he's no worth 6mill the other half laughing that they're not getting 40. And only getting 18m  

Then the conspiracy that the taigs planted the bid to boost the squad?  Jesus fuck. 

If it was our player we'd be blaming taig media trying to disrupt the squad. 

Archived