* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Hawd on.

That them back to having a pot of gold.

Simple ecomonics are lost on some cunts man.

I have 1000 pounds currently.

Ah must b' loaded en mate.

No I'm not. Cos I'm gonna spend that 1000 getting from now til the next pay cheque.

So fuck up eh.

You would be loaded if everyone else in the world only had £100 or less till pay day

1 hour ago, Jonathan1872 said:

You would be loaded if everyone else in the world only had £100 or less till pay day

Aye and all I'd be doing is maintaining where I am. Not moving forward or getting better. They pay upward of 70 million a year for that dross.

I believe the saying is "jokes on them"

19 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

He's no even there best player ,taig media over drive as usual ,hate the cunts ,no matter the state our clubs it's atleast were not dirty papes ,that will do me 

No only that, 25% goes Fulham’s way another 20% will go the agents way if the taigs actually see 6-7 mil they will be very lucky. No way in the world that cunts worth anywhere near 18 ha ha they’ve fucking robbed cunts at half that 

35 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

No only that, 25% goes Fulham’s way another 20% will go the agents way if the taigs actually see 6-7 mil they will be very lucky. No way in the world that cunts worth anywhere near 18 ha ha they’ve fucking robbed cunts at half that 

Can't see how anything would go Fulham's way.

He was a free transfer and Fulham were compensated.

23 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Can't see how anything would go Fulham's way.

He was a free transfer and Fulham were compensated.

100% it will, they had to forego a development fee as he went out with England but there will definitely be a sell on agreement, although the taigs being well, taigs, will no doubt try and get out of any gentleman’s agreement that any other club worldwide would honour 

2 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

100% it will, they had to forego a development fee as he went out with England but there will definitely be a sell on agreement, although the taigs being well, taigs, will no doubt try and get out of any gentleman’s agreement that any other club worldwide would honour 

You're living in a dream world if you think Fulham got a 25% sell on clause into a deal for a player that left them on a bosman. Even more so if you think his agent will take another 20% of the fee.

19 hours ago, pcbear said:

Popped out to a conference match, 10 tellys in the bar all showing these fuckers, no escape.

Every pub I go to has at least one TV showing the racing.

Maybe you were in a Taig Supporters Club and you aren't admitting it to us :whistle:

Archived