* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

14 minutes ago, London Calling said:

They are spending well within their means, we spent more in the summer..

Aye they are, while they have CL football, my original post said in no uncertainly terms they are fine financially, we need them to lose CL football.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, alockh said:

Reports are they’re getting up to 11 million somehow?? WtF

1 hour ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Southampton paid £13.5m for him so they get 10% of any profit. Rumoured fee is £75m. Should have wrote £6.25m

Just assumed it £7.5m they were due as it was a 10% sell on clause. Haven't read anything about profit anywhere.

I am laughing at the celtc because one of their supporters today actually thinks to become a grade A referee in this country you must first become a member of the Masons. After the way everything has went in the last 6 years you would think they would have moved on to another topic of delusion :confused:

If you can't handle the fact that sometimes they will make a bit of a profit from the market rather than losing out like they normally do then you may need thicker skin. It used to be us selling players for the big bucks ( Boumsong, Cuellar and who can forget Hutton for 9M ) just so happens they sit at the top with regular outings in Europe which always pushes up player sales. Getting back to the thread title, thank fuck it was Southampton that got the 75M rather than them, surely some of them must be saying could Liewell not have gambled on knocking back Southamptons 10 or 11 M then they would have been playing with the big boys instead he snapped there hand off for which now looks like a pittance in comparison. 

7 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

I am laughing at the celtc because one of their supporters today actually thinks to become a grade A referee in this country you must first become a member of the Masons. After the way everything has went in the last 6 years you would think they would have moved on to another topic of delusion :confused:

If you can't handle the fact that sometimes they will make a bit of a profit from the market rather than losing out like they normally do then you may need thicker skin. It used to be us selling players for the big bucks ( Boumsong, Cuellar and who can forget Hutton for 9M ) just so happens they sit at the top with regular outings in Europe which always pushes up player sales. Getting back to the thread title, thank fuck it was Southampton that got the 75M rather than them, surely some of them must be saying could Liewell not have gambled on knocking back Southamptons 10 or 11 M then they would have been playing with the big boys instead he snapped there hand off for which now looks like a pittance in comparison. 

they probably got as much as they could have for the BIG fanny .a.guy leaves scotland and has a couple of good games down there his value doubles plus the top end market has taken a huge leap in transfer values in the last year or so .no way would the fat jap have got anywhere near 70 odd million for van dyke. no even 70m dembelle dollars ?

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

they probably got as much as they could have for the BIG fanny .a.guy leaves scotland and has a couple of good games down there his value doubles plus the top end market has taken a huge leap in transfer values in the last year or so .no way would the fat jap have got anywhere near 70 odd million for van dyke. no even 70m dembelle dollars ?

Ano mate I am just trying to stir them up a bit, it what this threads supposed to be :mutley:

13 hours ago, thebluedoo said:

when did we EVER consistently sell for big money, ferguson, hutton, cuellar and boumsong are the only 4 i can think of since the 9iar era, you could count GvB in there but we paid big money for him as well so its not like big profit

european football or not we have been a disaster at selling anyone, apart from cuellar how many from the UEFA cup squad were sold for profit, good profit at that, instead we were paying off guys like darcheville, burke,

“We need to take lessons from them on how to run a football club.”

Aye, that’s a shout :lol: take lessons from a club who ruined weans lives to keep their already sordid name from getting even more dirty.

Fuck the stinking bastards.

2 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Aye, that’s a shout :lol: take lessons from a club who ruined weans lives to keep their already sordid name from getting even more dirty.

From a business and footballing point of view of course Rangers should take lessons from them. Bringing up the child sexual abuse issue is pathetic disingenuous point scoring that totally sickens all decent fans.

45 minutes ago, Pablolove said:

From a business and footballing point of view of course Rangers should take lessons from them. Bringing up the child sexual abuse issue is pathetic disingenuous point scoring that totally sickens all decent fans.

Incoming ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

47 minutes ago, Pablolove said:

:lol:

Yous are barking but seriously.

53 minutes ago, Pablolove said:

Ooooooooo kkkkkkkk 

53 minutes ago, Pablolove said:

Are you trying to cover up the fact that the fenians covered up child abuse?

It should be the opposite. We should be reminding the world every day what this vile club has done 

58 minutes ago, Pablolove said:

everybody should be shouting it out from the fucking rooftops and it has nothing to do with point scoring it has to do with for at least 4 decades thay dirty bastards were destroying life's and yet that disgusting club still haven't been punished for it a evil club with an evil history that needs shut down

1 hour ago, Pablolove said:

Covering it up is far worse imo.

4 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Well business wise we've pretty much done the opposite of them and it's certainly worked out well for us. 

2 hours ago, Pablolove said:

I class myself as a decent fan and a decent human being and reminding those bastions of moral integrity every day about the true history of that vile and despicable club does not sicken me in the slightest. Indeed as a decent human being i consider it my duty to remind them about the sordid history they attempted to cover up.

Cute 

6 hours ago, Pablolove said:

They beasted Maloney, McGeady and Darren O’dea

You're a fucking paedo yourself 

Your being disingenuous on your actual knowledge of the "child abuse scandal" because no way you could actually support that scum if you wasn't. 

3 hours ago, Pablolove said:

Kill yourself 

3 hours ago, Pablolove said:

You seem to have misspelled your name...should it not have been Peadolove??..

6 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

when did we EVER consistently sell for big money, ferguson, hutton, cuellar and boumsong are the only 4 i can think of since the 9iar era, you could count GvB in there but we paid big money for him as well so its not like big profit

european football or not we have been a disaster at selling anyone, apart from cuellar how many from the UEFA cup squad were sold for profit, good profit at that, instead we were paying off guys like darcheville, burke,

If you can tell me where I said consistently then you may have a point JBJ, my point was that if you have European exposure then it certainly helps when selling players. We may never know how much we would have got for the likes of Naismith, McGreggor , Davis ect had it not been for Whyte putting us in admin, although the club didn't get it Everton paid 5M for Jellavic who then sold him for 5.5 M to Hull had he performed in Europe then we could have been looking at 8 or 10M imo. Davis has continued to play regularly at a consistently high level since leaving. 

37 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

If you can tell me where I said consistently then you may have a point JBJ, my point was that if you have European exposure then it certainly helps when selling players. We may never know how much we would have got for the likes of Naismith, McGreggor , Davis ect had it not been for Whyte putting us in admin, although the club didn't get it Everton paid 5M for Jellavic who then sold him for 5.5 M to Hull had he performed in Europe then we could have been looking at 8 or 10M imo. Davis has continued to play regularly at a consistently high level since leaving. 

You said European exposure, so how much did our uefa cup final squad pull in? 

Archived