* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the beasts don't do irony do they, having a minutes applause for someone who received horrendous racial abuse being held at a ground that was the sight of the worst incident of racist behaviour ever seen in this country or maybe they might not remember it having swept it under the carpet as they normally do with things that shame them

15 minutes ago, hammer time said:

the beasts don't do irony do they, having a minutes applause for someone who received horrendous racial abuse being held at a ground that was the sight of the worst incident of racist behaviour ever seen in this country or maybe they might not remember it having swept it under the carpet as they normally do with things that shame them

Mark Walters was interviewed on radio last month .30th anniversary of him signing.on the lead up the presenters spoke briefly about the incident .but as usual glossed over it talking about the events at tynecastle being worse 

Well that's Brighton just signed a striker :mutley:  BREAKING: Albion have completed the club-record signing of striker Jurgen Locadia from Dutch Eredivisie side @PSV, on undisclosed terms.

Just over £14 million 

So wonder what club will be interested in dembele ,that's no actually interested in dembele :Fod: 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Should play the video of when they pelted one of our black players with a banana. Hypocritical Fenian child touching wankers.

The Bheast has no shame 

Going by this quote from an article in the Scotsman from 2007 it sound's like more than just a banana, from Gerry Britton 

To this day, predictably, there remain pathetic attempts to point-score among the followers of the Glasgow clubs over how much baiting Walters received. Gerry Britton was on the ground staff at celtic back in 1988. Now manager of Stranraer and a leading figure in the Scottish Professional Football Association – work that involves schools' education programmes on sectarianism and racism – his testimony cannot be disputed. "It was one of the very few days I fell out with fans of the club I grew up loving," Britton says. "It was bad enough having to hear it, and hearing that a fruit shop near the ground sold out of bananas, but it was truly sickening when our job the day after the game was to clear them away. There were dozens of them, scattered everywhere."

Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/sport/a-black-day-for-scots-football-1-1430353

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

A young Cyrille Regis was playing for West Brom one away match in 1978, and the racist taunts from the home fans were getting to him. He was missing shots, headers, even simple passes were beyond him.

He walked off the pitch at half-time, dejected and alone.

As he walked off, a man from the crowd shouted at him:

"I believe in you, Cyrille. Go out there and prove those racists wrong, and be a hero for all black footballers from this day forward!"

He then went out in the second half and scored a hat-trick.

That man's name?

Brendan Rodgers.

Fucking spat ma tea oot there!!

3 hours ago, Bronzy said:

A young Cyrille Regis was playing for West Brom one away match in 1978, and the racist taunts from the home fans were getting to him. He was missing shots, headers, even simple passes were beyond him.

He walked off the pitch at half-time, dejected and alone.

As he walked off, a man from the crowd shouted at him:

"I believe in you, Cyrille. Go out there and prove those racists wrong, and be a hero for all black footballers from this day forward!"

He then went out in the second half and scored a hat-trick.

That man's name?

Brendan Rodgers.

Post of the year so far...inspired

I’ve said from day one Dembele is a useless cunt. He was lucky for 6 months And everything he touched went in the net but you could see from his general play he wasn’t exactly an excellent player.

Same way I could tell Pena and Herrera wouldn’t  make it.

Hate to admit it but the ugly thumb is twice the player French wankboy is

Archived