* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

I have been thinking about this, are the media putting them out there at these ridiculous prices to make these players seem like superstars and that's them slyly making them out to be head and shoulders above us, if so then it's the media making a cunt of themselves and the taigs, if we were down south with some of the reporting that goes into how much these so called sports journalists up here think they are worth there would be supporters of other teams pissing themselves.

The level of biased and journalism here is fucking monotonous at times. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, magic8ball said:

imagine the media coverage if he was out player and trying to hawk him for millions 

oh and some tarrier cunt would be emailing the CEO of any bidder 

Headline - "Rangers shamelessly try to flog useless injured striker to poor EPL team" 

Side headline - Brendan Rodgers: "people are jumping out of planes to thank me for what I have done for Scottish football"

7 hours ago, Spliffy said:

Shock Horror, the unwashed rheptiles jump on another bandwagon that has nothing to do with them ie the late great Cyril Regis. 

Three words: Mark. Walters. Debut.

Scum from cradle to grave.

Well said mate

41 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Regis was nothing to do with them or Scottish football for that matter.They are essentially clapping a black guy for being black and dying.

i think it's just in response to some poor press re the mark Walters stories recently. 

I didnt think he was just thought I was maybe missing the point and he might have done something even a slight connection with them but as usual he has nothing to do with them but they want everyone to be there pals and love them, absolute fucking cretins of the highest order.

43 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Regis was nothing to do with them or Scottish football for that matter.They are essentially clapping a black guy for being black and dying.

i think it's just in response to some poor press re the mark Walters stories recently. 

are you suggesting this is organised PR propaganda .surely not from such an upstanding club 

they really are the lowest of the low .Phil O'Donnell too.what was forgotten at the time he left was the bunnet called him for everything for spending half his contract injured then leaving on a bowman.then when the poor guy passes away they use him as an excuse to cancel a game they looked like getting pumped in

it would be like us cancelling a game if anything bad was to happen to somebody like Daniel Prodan

21 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

are you suggesting this is organised PR propaganda .surely not from such an upstanding club 

they really are the lowest of the low .Phil O'Donnell too.what was forgotten at the time he left was the bunnet called him for everything for spending half his contract injured then leaving on a bowman.then when the poor guy passes away they use him as an excuse to cancel a game they looked like getting pumped in

it would be like us cancelling a game if anything bad was to happen to somebody like Daniel Prodan

Yet they managed to play no bother when Tommy Burns died. Not to mention the tour of Japan. They are absolute shameless scummy cunts. The most disgusting organisation ever to be created.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Yet they managed to play no bother when Tommy Burns died. Not to mention the tour of Japan. They are absolute shameless scummy cunts. The most disgusting organisation ever to be created.

it's what tommy would have wanted and you are a point scoring bigot for suggesting otherwise ?

the fact they were never challenged about Japan is worse than the actual lie .maybe they pocketed a few quid on the compo for the "contractually obliged " tour 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Daniel prodan died mate not that long ago. 

On 19/01/2018 at 08:40, mrmojorisin said:

Well done....thats another unemployed bear with a criminal conviction

Ffs watch what you post

Continually shooting ourselves in the foot posting stuff like this.

Whatever your view on its meaning to most people  it is construed as a nazi salute.

It does us no favours for our pubicity/reputation and really should stop.

Edit: sorry bud that was aimed at the guy who posted the pic 

Apologies

16C11349-375C-45EF-AB67-BD2DF3757A2B.jpeg

I'd genuinely put a hammer over a cunts nut if I got disciplined for something posted on an anonymous message board. 

Cunts are standing in the nation's capital promoting death upon its citizens but if you call Craig Levein a speccy hotdog ye get banished to the pits of mordor

That wan liner was originally for Neil Lennon but forgot it was teeth that where fucked not his eyes, although he did resign Ambrose.

Fuck the Pope and the IRA stand tall against enemies of the nation. 

21 hours ago, Bronzy said:

A young Cyrille Regis was playing for West Brom one away match in 1978, and the racist taunts from the home fans were getting to him. He was missing shots, headers, even simple passes were beyond him.

He walked off the pitch at half-time, dejected and alone.

As he walked off, a man from the crowd shouted at him:

"I believe in you, Cyrille. Go out there and prove those racists wrong, and be a hero for all black footballers from this day forward!"

He then went out in the second half and scored a hat-trick.

That man's name?

Brendan Rodgers.

I detest that bastard more with every passing day.  Slimy cunt of a man.

Archived