* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

6 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Don't believe it mate.  Not even close but I hate the way the cunt is sanctified up here.

It is fucking unbearable how fucking deified he is. He talks shit, sticks his nose into things that don't concern him and is never challenged, ever. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/19/2018 at 19:26, Bronzy said:

A young Cyrille Regis was playing for West Brom one away match in 1978, and the racist taunts from the home fans were getting to him. He was missing shots, headers, even simple passes were beyond him.

He walked off the pitch at half-time, dejected and alone.

As he walked off, a man from the crowd shouted at him:

"I believe in you, Cyrille. Go out there and prove those racists wrong, and be a hero for all black footballers from this day forward!"

He then went out in the second half and scored a hat-trick.

That man's name?

Brendan Rodgers.

Am I the only one who read this with the voice  Nuremberg Hugh in my head?

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

we pyoor didnt need the money .he wanted to leave for an undisclosed fee 

he has been sold the dream -"come and play for us for a season - play well and we will sell you to Southhampton or some EPL club for  a ton of money". I actually think cellics constant whoring of this lad has put potential suitors off. They now cant seem to get rid of him.

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Has there been a player in history had more stories printed about speculation over a move without one single bid going in?

its unreal. he will go for an undisclosed fee that the papers ins cotland will insinuate is around £10M - in reality, it will be around three  Million. They now have an unhappy player that they have to get shot of sharpish as opposed to a player that Chelsea were (supposedly) wanting.

Interestingly brenda said the other day that they had received no enquiries for any of their players - and he wasn't going to sit and make stuff up to drum up interest.

7 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Has there been a player in history had more stories printed about speculation over a move without one single bid going in?

Now now sandy (n no laughing at the back either ) , SSN earlier in the day said the fhilth had already knocked back a bid of £18 million from Brighton , only last month ,I kid ye not   ffs :rofl:

Tarriers are brain dead cunts, honestly!

Seen cunts say ‘Palace have offered £27 million’ and ‘Newcastle have offered £20 million’. ?????

1. Palace are just about to sign Eder from Inter.

2. Newcastle have never spent that on a player.... EVER!!!!!

Dembele will be off to the Championship on loan for the rest of the season. ??

Stupid cunts trying to force him out the door as no one wants to buy him. Now putting the pressure on the player to move, wonder if he hands on a transfer request if he would lose out on a loyalty bonus or anything like that and this is the them trying to.get the most out of whatever little deal they can get

19 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Wonder how they came up with 4 clubs after him when theres not even been a bid put in for him and thats coming from his own manager :lol:

Media is an absolute shambles in this country.

Taig journo trying their best to start a bidding winner:mutley:

2 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Now now sandy (n no laughing at the back either ) , SSN earlier in the day said the fhilth had already knocked back a bid of £18 million from Brighton , only last month ,I kid ye not   ffs :rofl:

I heard it......you have to ask who makes the shit up?

Brighton denied it and subsequently bought a striker last week...if they genuinely had bid that money he would of been sold, they know his value was never what the Scottish press wanted us to believe it was and it's dropping at an alarming rate for them to handle 

1 hour ago, the brown brogue said:

Probably the best thing to happen to the taigs is Lambert getting the Stoke job, he's the type of cunt who would do them a favour by bidding over the odds for Dembele.

Stoke are financially fairly well run I don't see that happening 

When and indeed If the French average kid/one season wonder does leave for that undisclosed fee, he may or he might not tell the truth about how he was treated like a valuable commodity/slave.

For Brenda and his assistant to keep being allowed to spout lies unchallenged shows how many scumbags are working in the msm today... 

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I heard it......you have to ask who makes the shit up?

Brighton denied it and subsequently bought a striker last week...if they genuinely had bid that money he would of been sold, they know his value was never what the Scottish press wanted us to believe it was and it's dropping at an alarming rate for them to handle 

:tu: They broke their transfer record n spent £14,1million ffs 

Archived