* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s all very boring now. 

Chelsea, Palace, Brighton, Southampton, Newcastle. Half the premier league have been in for him since the day he signed yet none have made an offer and the ones that have been asked about him didn’t even know who he was. 

I very much doubt now that they’ll make the figures involved public and if it’s anything over £8 million his wages, agent fees and so on will have been added into it

There is something no right with this whole Dembelle circus .

Imagine we had what we regarded as a world class player and the board and manager were spouting off about selling him ?. 

We'd be going tonto , shouting that he wasny going anywhere and the board should be sacked .

These wankers are proud that their best players are being punted on .

Not only that , the money the scum board have taken in , and their amazing world class financial results ( smoke and mirrors ) should be getting spent to strengthen the team , but it isn't .

Behaving like a wee diiddy club .

Absolute wankers , turkeys voting for Christmas :mutley:

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Chelsea, Palace, Brighton, Southampton, Newcastle. Half the premier league have been in for him since the day he signed yet none have made an offer and the ones that have been asked about him didn’t even know who he was. 

I very much doubt now that they’ll make the figures involved public and if it’s anything over £8 million his wages, agent fees and so on will have been added into it

This! The price quoted by the media up here will be nowhere near the truth. However I genuinely think they’ll struggle to sell him especially to English clubs as they have total contempt for our league and don’t rate it. I’m convinced he’ll go to a Championship team on loan until the end of the season. 

13 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

Imagine we had what we regarded as a world class player and the board and manager were spouting off about selling him ?. 

We'd be going tonto , shouting that he wasny going anywhere and the board should be sacked .

Not only that , the money the scum board have taken in , and their amazing world class financial results ( smoke and mirrors ) should be getting spent to strengthen the team , but it isn't .

Their focus is that much on us their scummy fans don’t look at what’s happening at the piggery.

52 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

Theyve started to turn on him saying hes not interested anymore, they will help force him out if he stays beyond this window.

Can’t blame Dumbelly wanting away from that shitehole of a club.

Express saying they will sign more players this month and Brenda is prepared to shatter the club’s £6 mil record transfer spend :mutley:

Aye  Brenda you are a CL club, you can compete with the big boys in the transfer market :lol:

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh given what they are paying him for that they'll no make a great deal of profit once it's all said and done 

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can’t blame Dumbelly wanting away from that shitehole of a club.

Express saying they will sign more players this month and Brenda is prepared to shatter the club’s £6 mil record transfer spend :mutley:

Aye  Brenda you are a CL club, you can compete with the big boys in the transfer market :lol:

Heard brendas assistant talking yesterday ,saying it' not quantity their looking for it's quality :rofl: so thats him probably telling their hordes ,their only maybe gonna sign one player if that 

(edited the word quality) 

25 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Heard brendas assistant talking yesterday ,saying it' not quantity their looking for it's quantity :rofl: so thats him probably telling their hordes ,their only maybe gonna sign one player if that 

and they already signed him and he's already injured ????

the will sign someone, the press will inflate the price to keep the fans on side and the only one that wont be happy will be the manager who will see that he is not getting the backing he thought. I will be surprised to see Brenda their after the summer and I think we could see Lennon back after that.

Dembele is still a cracking player it's just his heart doesn't seem to be in it with celtic anymore. I don't think anyone can deny that on his day he's a class act. Not 40-million quids worth but he's a good player. 

I'd rather he stayed than celtic got anything close to 20-million for him.

Best thing to happen is he spends the next 2-years wanting away, celtic don't get a performance out him and they get fuck all cash too.

Archived