Jump to content
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Lego..braceface and thumb 

I was thinking names that pals might use or the media might use.

 

Not gonna hear commentators calling them that... although it would be funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

I was thinking names that pals might use or the media might use.

 

Not gonna hear commentators calling them that... although it would be funny

the wee man. he's 7 had an argument  wi his Timmy grandad that there was a scum player called Lego. he had to show him on FIFA who he was .

if was just glad he didn't say he was called Lego munching bastard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they signed this guy, made out he was a world beater, discovered he’s pish, are now trying to unload him, but still say he’s worth double the amount they paid for him?

Youve almost got to admire their brass neck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, harlands plater said:

So they signed this guy, made out he was a world beater, discovered he’s pish, are now trying to unload him, but still say he’s worth double the amount they paid for him?

Youve almost got to admire their brass neck.

Whos that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

celtic are trying to sell Moussa Dembele this month to give themselves a major cashflow boost.

That's according to journalist Duncan Castles.

He said on The Transfer Window podcast: "celtic are keen to get Dembele out in this transfer window.

"They want to make the money now if they can do but there is considerable resistance from Dembele about a move.

"I think they need some money in. From what I understand they need a bit of cashflow in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Gustav said:

celtic are trying to sell Moussa Dembele this month to give themselves a major cashflow boost.

That's according to journalist Duncan Castles.

He said on The Transfer Window podcast: "celtic are keen to get Dembele out in this transfer window.

"They want to make the money now if they can do but there is considerable resistance from Dembele about a move.

"I think they need some money in. From what I understand they need a bit of cashflow in.

they must be expecting a big bill .the champions league was pyoor mullions. 

either that or they know he's a busted flush and want something for him before folk realise how average he is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What gets me is no cunt in the press did their job when Brenda said the transfer talk was affecting Ben Johnson eyes, it is his paymasters that have be prostituting him everywhere. It's their fault no one elses, no cunt challenges the pish they come out with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Think they got a profit of about £6 million or something this year in their accounts. If they don’t get in the Champions League this year (no champions route and 4 rounds) then they will be running at a massive loss. They have a massive wage bill and are paying Brenda £50k a week. They will have to rely on season tickets, SPFL prize money and merchandise. They like to be smart with their accounts but if they don’t sell one of their top players then potentially they can be looking at a £25-£30 million loss. That’s why there’s been stories ramped up recently in the media about their players. I’ve seen 6 players being linked to being sold this week alone. They are nowhere near this amazingly ran business as people are being told as their business model solely relies on Champions League and or selling players for a profit. 

Wrong. They've got billions ready for buying the best of the best when we finally get our act together.

Just read this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Think they got a profit of about £6 million or something this year in their accounts. If they don’t get in the Champions League this year (no champions route and 4 rounds) then they will be running at a massive loss. They have a massive wage bill and are paying Brenda £50k a week. They will have to rely on season tickets, SPFL prize money and merchandise. They like to be smart with their accounts but if they don’t sell one of their top players then potentially they can be looking at a £25-£30 million loss. That’s why there’s been stories ramped up recently in the media about their players. I’ve seen 6 players being linked to being sold this week alone. They are nowhere near this amazingly ran business as people are being told as their business model solely relies on Champions League and or selling players for a profit. 

Unfortunately that’s the way any team in Scotland (and any other big clubs in small countries) has to be run to be successful. The alternative is to be stuck with substandard players. Even under Walters later years that’s the way we were shedding our debt. Scottish football simply doesn’t have any other large potential revenue streams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, B1872 said:

Think they got a profit of about £6 million or something this year in their accounts. If they don’t get in the Champions League this year (no champions route and 4 rounds) then they will be running at a massive loss. They have a massive wage bill and are paying Brenda £50k a week. They will have to rely on season tickets, SPFL prize money and merchandise. They like to be smart with their accounts but if they don’t sell one of their top players then potentially they can be looking at a £25-£30 million loss. That’s why there’s been stories ramped up recently in the media about their players. I’ve seen 6 players being linked to being sold this week alone. They are nowhere near this amazingly ran business as people are being told as their business model solely relies on Champions League and or selling players for a profit. 

The champions route still applies.

 The scum's route is going to be exactly the same as always bar an extra round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Murty got a text from brenda at half time tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Unfortunately that’s the way any team in Scotland (and any other big clubs in small countries) has to be run to be successful. The alternative is to be stuck with substandard players. Even under Walters later years that’s the way we were shedding our debt. Scottish football simply doesn’t have any other large potential revenue streams.

That’s kind of my point. The media and tarrier fans would have you believe they have money to burn when it is nowhere near the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

:lol:

D7478AF4-088C-4148-A276-D88DEBBA8F99.jpeg

I  see they're now acknowledging us as the same club, wish they'd get they're story straight :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

:lol:

D7478AF4-088C-4148-A276-D88DEBBA8F99.jpeg

THEY seem slightly worried about us.

 

Good we are coming for our title back ya inbred child abusing fucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, B1872 said:

Think they got a profit of about £6 million or something this year in their accounts. If they don’t get in the Champions League this year (no champions route and 4 rounds) then they will be running at a massive loss. They have a massive wage bill and are paying Brenda £50k a week. They will have to rely on season tickets, SPFL prize money and merchandise. They like to be smart with their accounts but if they don’t sell one of their top players then potentially they can be looking at a £25-£30 million loss. That’s why there’s been stories ramped up recently in the media about their players. I’ve seen 6 players being linked to being sold this week alone. They are nowhere near this amazingly ran business as people are being told as their business model solely relies on Champions League and or selling players for a profit. 

Don't they have to pay back the Co-op bank soft loans this year??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×