* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of the result tonight we are not winning the league this season due to all the dropped points at home earlier in the campaign. Let's just try and get as close as we can to them come the end of season and then have a right go from the off next.

7 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Regardless of the result tonight we are not winning the league this season due to all the dropped points at home earlier in the campaign. Let's just try and get as close as we can to them come the end of season and then have a right go from the off next.

I can't remember an 11 point deficit having ever been pulled back between Rangers and celtic.  Someone said it happened during McCoist's first season as manager but celtic had a couple of games in hand.  As you said, we've dropped too many point already to mount a serious challenge.

24 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I can't remember an 11 point deficit having ever been pulled back between Rangers and celtic.  Someone said it happened during McCoist's first season as manager but celtic had a couple of games in hand.  As you said, we've dropped too many point already to mount a serious challenge.

I'm pretty sure we were 10 points behind them in Souness's first season and it was only two points for a win then.

11 random guys off the street would have put up a better show, hate thistle with a passion ,the worst supported club in the league. Not beat the tims for 30 years. Miserable clueless manager who doesn't have a tactical brain in his head

we should have beat them at cellic park. It's our own fault we didn't. Their defence is a bomb scare and they rely on their attack to basically keep the ball away from their defence. Also some signs of disharmony appearing - Dembele walking about like a petulant child, then told to warm up, then not getting stripped. 

Their "invincible" period is over and its time now for the rest of Scottish football to step up - and that includes us.

I'm glad we didn't take McInnes now - he has been beaten like a dog by them and has accepted it.

Was having a shower in the changing rooms after work and heard a couple of them talking about Dembele. The conversation went like this...

"I see Dembele is going"

"Aye?"

""Aye mate, we'r talking £25m but id take £20m. We knocked back £18m from Brighton"

It was at this point i burst out laughing and the two of them looked at me and i continued to laugh when he was adamant they knocked back £18m. This is despite me telling him their assistant manager came out today and said there hasnt been any bids. The cunt failed a medical at spurs and his hamstrings are made of glass.

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We imploded when the best player in the country at the time done his knees in at Pittodrie in October or whenever it was. 

Plus jelavic was sold ...if they sell dembele who's to say they won't lose confidence especially after a defeat or 2 ..

If we can.get a good run.going for next 5 / 6 weeks till we play them then beat them their arse may well collapse .

All ifs and buts but after 6 minging years we look like we have a squad capable .

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We imploded when the best player in the country at the time done his knees in at Pittodrie in October or whenever it was. 

Sad at the time when Gaysmith was crippled, glorious as fuck thinking about it now. Ratsmith

13 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Its common knowledge torbett towers is falling down.....the breezelock carbuncle is in dire need of repairs 

a few years back there was a taig on talk sport going on about the European nights at the glitterdome .he said you can feel the stadium move .he said it was designed to move with the crowd to enhance the atmosphere ????

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

Its common knowledge torbett towers is falling down.....the breezeblock carbuncle is in dire need of repairs 

All the stadium repairs will be done courtesy of the SFA when they use it for Scotland games once the lease of Hampden is up. Nothing surer.

Archived