* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

a few years back there was a taig on talk sport going on about the European nights at the glitterdome .he said you can feel the stadium move .he said it was designed to move with the crowd to enhance the atmosphere ????

A tarrier in my work reckons they are keeping money in order to complete the stadium and take the capacity to 80,000. ???

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

No but I have only seen the taig play against us and he was shite.

I am not defending GEC or his crazy views but he didn't say the taig was the best player in the spl.

Fair play I'm well aware I was wrong saying he said he was best player in spl but in general if your too good for the league you must be near to being best player in league.

Imo he's nowhere near too good for this league, came with a big reputation and has lived nowhere near up to it. 

Just now, Jackal said:

Fair play I'm well aware I was wrong saying he said he was best player in spl but in general if your too good for the league you must be near to being best player in league.

Imo he's nowhere near too good for this league, came with a big reputation and has lived nowhere near up to it. 

I have only seen him play against us so can't comment on how "good" he is but he was fucking shocking against us.

56 minutes ago, B1872 said:

A tarrier in my work reckons they are keeping money in order to complete the stadium and take the capacity to 80,000. ???

so much wrong with that logic .

they can't fill a 60k .plus the cost in building that kind of stadium would take a shit load more cash than a champions league run .van dykk cash and some dembelle dollars 

there is going to be one he'll of a shit storm with their support when we win 55 .they will realise that lieswell and fritzel have been taking them to the cleaners and there's fuck all to invest in catching us 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

they can't fill a 60k .plus the cost in building that kind of stadium would take a shit load more cash than a champions league run .van dykk cash and some dembelle dollars 

there is going to be one he'll of a shit storm with their support when we win 55 .they will realise that lieswell and fritzel have been taking them to the cleaners and there's fuck all to invest in catching us 

Paddy and Mick got their cousins coming over from Rathcole in the summer- they'll soon have the extension knocked up on the cheap- as long as it's cash.

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Or a push to have Torbett Towers named as the new venue for the National side...of course the SFA,GCC and the government will wade in to pay for it all 

They beat us and had momentum to win next x amount if games.  We lost Naismith and jelavic and had games rapid after it and our heads were down ... winter break has helped us this time with new players and a self belief after winning in Florida and a hard fought draw against them ...

They've not utilised their winter break and still look sluggish 

May be too late for this season but  things are slowly beginning to deteriorate for them, the only striker there who hasn't had a fall out with Rodgers is a loanee, their defence ia garbage, and by overhyping their players they seem to think they dont need anyone better.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Tell you what if they drop points against hivs on Saturday and don’t bring anyone in during this window then we’re winning this league ?

Very impressed with everyone last night. Watched the game today and a comfortable win. If they don't sign anyone and maybe even manage to punt thumb and dumbelle then it's gonna be close run thing.

5 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

If we manage to get within 5 or 6 points of them come March/April, the pressure on them will become massive.  History shows they don’t cope well with pressure at the tail end of the season.

Court cases coming up then as well I believe. It's their last fucking season in the SPFL.

Archived